Water Jets

rickster235

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever jacked off using a jet in a hot tub or jacuzzi or even a extendable shower head. I know i have and it feels quite amazing.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever jacked off using a jet in a hot tub or jacuzzi or even a extendable shower head. I know i have and it feels quite amazing.

As far as I know, these things are staples in the female masturbation aid lineup. I'm not so sure about men.

C

college22punk9

it's actually pretty awesome.... for guys... or at least me.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost got off simply by hanging onto the side of a big soaking pool and letting one of its jacuzzi-style water jets spray/blow/whatever against my crotch.

I pulled away before I could finish because there were other people around.. lol

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've used the showerhead before. Actually, a lot when I was younger and just starting masturbating. It's like it takes that soft buzzing tingle feeling all the way there, but it takes a long time, and is really hard to keep the jet spraying right where it needs to go.

bigballs94

Just Browsing
Media
In the summer, I like to let the water coming out of the pool jet masturbate by cock. I just strategicly let the water hit it holding on to the edge of the pool and moving around as if you were having sex slowly. It gives a really intense no hands orgasm.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As far as I know, these things are staples in the female masturbation aid lineup. I'm not so sure about men.

Not true!

I remember a particular jacuzzi.... I found the perfect spot. A strong jet on (in) my ass, a secondary jet drilling my nuts and the perfect third jet... that when I held my cock out, it would hit the frenulum in just the perfect way! BLAST OFF!

Reactions: 4skinrestore

Bushwhacker925

Experimental Member
Media
where ever I stop the car for more than one night.
Sexuality
No Response
At my last house I had a jacuzzi and it was great when I had insomnia. A 20 minute relaxing time in the jacuzzi, beat off to the edge and let the jets finish the job. Then back to bed for a good night's sleep. The wife slept through the whole deal and I didn't get hell for waking her to get sex in the middle of the night. Great for the marriange and the sex life too, llol.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shower Heads and Whirlpool jets are dynamic aids in the Masturbation life of myself, Hung. I first learned of the Shower Head assistance while I was in the Navy. The opaque shower curtains were nice. This happened while on shore duty because on Ship at sea we had to take Navy showers. In port, hooked up to shore water was another story. Oh, the memories.

Additionally the placement of the jets in my Whirlpool Tub appear to have been designed by a thoughtful male.

Must close now and get to the spa.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh yes,. wonderful things... there is a nude campground that i have been to- love to go out, middle of the night, just me, the jacuzi and the stars.....leave the lights off....hold your cock and skin towards teh jet and bubbles and let it go.... make your own bubbles!

of course getting caught can be intriguing....as once I get to a certain point- an earthquake can't stop me.... love the water ripples on the head...very sensual and as good as, if not better, than any toungue...

gives the foreskin a great work over...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just make sure you are blowing all those loads in a friend's hot tub or pool. I'm sure you'll get invited back frequently once your friend has to start cleaning the filters after every one of your visits! :rolleyes:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's one to try, our shower head is one that lifts off and to direct the spray at your ass while jacking off is absolutly awsome. Sit on the side legs open and spray mmmmm.

Reactions: Jack1990 and Daz30

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just make sure you are blowing all those loads in a friend's hot tub or pool. I'm sure you'll get invited back frequently once your friend has to start cleaning the filters after every one of your visits! :rolleyes:

At least semen doesn't float, which saves the humiliation of having your 'guilty pleasure' follow you around the pool.:tongue: