Water Park Speedo Day!!! Kings Island Cinncinatti

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure where the appropriate place to post this is, but I just wanted to make everyone aware that I am planning a Waterpark speedo day at Kings Island Boomerang Bay in Cinncinatti Ohio for Saturday June 16th.

If you plan to attend please post below, and if you have pics that would be great but not required.

Also if you know of any other ways to get the word out please post below.

This will be a day for everyone to come and enjoy a day of fun in the sun to support our group cause of increasing the number of guys who wear speedos in public.

This event is intended to be an event for ALL GUYS, of all orientations.

Women are more than welcome to attend and encourage your guys to come properly attired. Maybe giving them a speedo for a gift would help motivate them (if you can't find cool ones in stores near you check online for a great selection and maybe consider getting them an AussieBum suit to be in true Australian Fashion Aussiebum.com)

The Official Date is currently set for JUNE 16th, a Saturday to allow for the most people to attend and to have the greatest public impact. I am scheduling this date in early June so if it is successful we can possibly schedule another Speedo day in July.

Shorter Length Trunks and Square Cuts are also acceptable. Or regular length board shorts or trunks with a speedo underneath.

If you do not already own a speedo, I might see about trying to get a Swimwear Sponsor or if there is enough support we could even get custom suits made for this event from somewhere such as Agonswim.com! If anyone would like to draw up a design they have templets on their site please do and send them to me.

Also if there is enough interest I could set up a way in which we could purchase group tickets which would allow for lower cost for all those wishing to attend.

Note: This is not an event for inappropriate suits, but it is for suits with a minimum of 2 to 2 1/2 inch sides in a competitive swim style. Absolutly NO!!! Thongs G-strings Etc.

Attachments

street

Experimental Member
Media
matt-
competitive m.w. bodybuilder here from cinti. would love 2 join u guys.
see 'ya at the pool.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wish I lived in Ohio. The images you also posted bring back fond memories.

Some swim gear needs to come back. These are great pictures.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
sounds like fun...speedo guy here, but am unable to make it due to prior committments. Have fun......
btw Kings Island is now owned by Cedar Fair, owners of the BEST Park in the world, 10 years running, Cedar Point.

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man, I am in Cincinnati as well and would like to join you guys! Be sure to keep me posted on the festivities.

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow...sounds like an awesome time..wish I wasn't working...I'd come up for moral support. I'm sure all of Cinti's finest will be there...ready to "PLEASE"...who knows, maybe you'll be invited to a 5-way later! [If you are a native of Cinti, you understand the 2 puns at the end...LOL]

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would love to plan several speedo waterpark days for this summer.

Possible locations:
Kings Island - cincinatti
Cedar Point - Sandusky
Kentucky Kingdom - Louisville
Holiday World - santa claus, indiana

or somewhere else around the country if someone wants to buy me a plane ticket to get there!