water penetration

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
Ever used a detachable shower head, with different settings, on your dick/balls, or vagina? I have and there are certain settings that feel awesome esp. if you have it aiming at it from different angles.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, yes, yes!

The best for me is the actual bath tub faucet. I just lay down in the tub and prop my legs up along the sides and think dirty thoughts. lol

It works in a pool as well. lol :X

As for shower heads, I've never found one that works for me, but I bet I could if I tried.

and ladies, just so you know, masturbating in this fashion all the time CAN give you a yeast infection. It's like douching for several minutes (however long it takes you to come) and CAN cause irritation leading to yeast infection.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Boy was I relieved when I opened up this thead and started reading.

For a second there, I thought this would be a discussion about porking the amniotic sac...thereby penetrating some poor woman's water...

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
detritus said:
For a second there, I thought this would be a discussion about porking the amniotic sac...thereby penetrating some poor woman's water...
gahh! this is not biologically possible, just so you know. During pregnancy the cervix stays firmly shut and entirely separates the vaginal canal from the uterus, in which the amniotic sac floats. Even if a woman is not pregnant, the cervix does not open more than a tiny bit during her monthly cycle.

...but anyways, on topic, yes I've had shower fun, but it's a "tickly" kind of stimulation vs. the grinding I prefer, so I don't bother usually.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha. Of course it isn't possible--which makes my comment both a non sequitur and preposterous :)

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
At the public pool showers, there's a setting which shoots water out like a this hose right at my dick level. So one day I tried it and Oh Dear God it felt good! Once I popped a boner the warm water just shot right down my shaft and stimulated it. So I'm standing there naked clutching the wall and moaning, and this group of kids comes right in and stares at me. :eek: I did the right thing though, I slowly went back to showering!