Water Polo Part I

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by anon9999978, Nov 19, 2005.

1. anon9999978

anon9999978 Member

I'm a 20 year old college student from California named Anna and I've got to share what happened to me yesterday. Though I have been a gymnast since I was very young, now that I'm in college I'm on the girls water polo team. I'm a shortie - only 5'3", and I weigh 100lbs even. I've got brown hair and green eyes, a real pretty face (people say I look like Denise Richards), and a taught little body from being an athlete all my life. I have nice, perky breasts (had to stop gymnastics when they arrived - LOL!) and a great tight butt (when you slap it there's no jiggle at all!). The girls water polo team often practices with the boys team, and there are two guys on the boy's team that I can never keep my eyes off of. Chris and Mark are best friends have have beautiful, toned, hairless swimmers' bodies. But more than that, when they're wearing their little speedos everyone can see that they're packing a lot of meat. Even in cold water! Anyway...

Yesterday after practice me and Mark and Chris were hanging around by the pool, tossing the ball around while the rest of the team went inside to get showered up. The sun was out and the water was cool, and it felt so good to be swimming around. Mark and Chris were sitting on the side of the pool with their legs dangling in the water and I was treading water, looking up at them. Both those enormous packages were inches from my face, and I guess I started blushing. Mark made some comment about me looking good in a bathing suit and how it was such a shame girls couldn't compete in bikinis. I winked and said I wanted to see what was under his bathingsuit. He winked back and pretended to start taking off his speedo. I took a chance and swam up close to him and put my hands on his knees and hoisted myself up a little so that my face was right in his lap. I started bobbing my head up and down, pretending to give him head. Chris looked over and laughed.

Marks cock was starting to react though, and I could see it shift and move under his tight, blue speedo. He held my arms, a little uncomfortably. I couldn't resist anymore and started kissing his upper thighs and nuzzling around his crotch. I looked up into his eyes and he looked so turned on. Mark bit his lip and I looked down to see his cock was really straining against the spandex material. Chris started to get up, saying something about leaving us alone, but I said no and motioned for him to come sit next to Mark. Chris sat down and I reached over and started massaging his crotch. I was amazed to see his bulge was even bigger than Mark's. After a few mintues of this I started to worry that our teammates would get out of the shower soon so I asked them if they wanted to go somewhere.

They each grabbed my hands and lifted me out of the water. The three of us walked, hand in hand, behind the lockerroom building where there was a bench in a grassy spot facing a wall. I sat down on the bench and looked up at these two adonises standing before me. Without saying anything took down Mark's speedos and then Chris'. There, staring me in the face were the two biggest cocks I've ever seen. Mark's cock was, no joke, a full 12 inches long, probably 5 or 6 inches around with a narrow, pointed head. It was so rock hard it looked like it was pointing upwards, and a drop of precum rested right on the tip. Chris's cock must have been 10 inches long, but also rediculously thick around, like a can of coke. It looked like a muscle, with a huge vein running down the top of it. "My god" I muttered and put my hand to my mouth. Chris and Mark looked at eachother and laughed.

The Chris put his hand on my head and guided me towards his rock hard prick. I reached up with my left hand and started jerking Mark off. I tried to put the head of Chris' cock in my mouth, but it almost wouldn't fit, I stretched my mouth around his cock tho, and started trying to suck him down. Chris moaned as I pushed down. I found I could only get his head plus one or two inches into my mouth at a time, so I reached up with my other hand and started pumping his shaft.

Then I switched over to Mark's cock, grabbing his butt and manuvering his rod towards my mouth. Mark was moaning, and he grabbed the back of my head and forced me down onto his prick. I felt his throbbing organ plunge into the back of my mouth, and I gagged when i felt it hit my throat. I had to pull off his rod and gasp for air. I looked up at him with my innocent green eyes and he smiled. I swallowed the spit that had accumulated in my mouth, took another gasp of air, and plunged back down on his cock as far as I could go. He was about half way into my mouth when I started to gag again, but he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper onto his cock. I could feel my throat open up and take in more of that monster. The feeling was intense. He moaned as I slid further, and further down on his cock. I could smell his sweat as he forced me down further, and my nose pressed against his tight stomach. I grabbed his hand and peeled it off my head so I could get some air!

After a gasp or two, my mouth filling with saliva, he grabbed me and forced me back onto his cock. I was so into it, I almost forgot about Chris over there. I bobbed my head up and down on Mark for a little while, going as far down as I could without help and back up again, when I felt somethign hitting my face. Chris was smacking his cock against the side of my face and shoulder, wanting attention. So I pulled off of Mark's glistening, wet cock and, taking just one quick breath, plunged back down onto Chris. By now my mouth was wet with saliva and Mark's precum, so I was able to actually bob up and down a little on that huge knob while I jerked Mark with my hand. Mark grabbed my head and forced me deeper onto Chris' wand, and I gagged hard as I felt his huge head slide past the opening to my throat! It was so hot! I could feel my throat literally open for his meat as Mark pushed me down further and further. I gurgled and pulled myself off of his cock to catch some air! Two breaths and I went back down. He grabbed the sides of my head and started pumping me up and down on his huge cock. I tried to moan, but all that came out was this crazy "guk-guk-guk" sound as he penetrated my mouth and ran his cock up against my throat. My eyes were tearing and drool was running out of the sides of my mouth as he pumped my face with his tool. Then he pushed me far down again, and I could feel his huge head pry open my throat and start to slide down. He kept forcing it, and buried my nose in his pubic hair. I couldn't take his girth, and pulled off him again. Now I had each guy's hard prick in my hands, and I looked up at them with tears in my eyes and drool running down my chin. "I'm so wet, I need you guys to fuck me," I said.

If you're interested in Part II, let me know...

2. climber

climber Member

yeah..part two would be excellent!

3. anon9999978

anon9999978 Member

What would you like to see happen? A little DP? How about if Mark and Chris get it on? Any suggestions on style (e.g. more graphic, less graphic)?

4. bjs6968

bjs6968 Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I think some DP action is definitely in order as you continue this story!!

5. climber

climber Member

i think more of you and them rather than more of the guy/guy stuff...we have alot of that here....could use a little guy/girl/guy writings...plus the description of girl just makes it so hot to imagine her taking all of that meat....

i'm not criticizing any of the other fine writings...just like a little variety...:D

Draft saved Draft deleted