Water Polo Part II

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
“I’m so wet, I need you guys to fuck me.” I looked down at Anna, who looked up at me and Chris with our two huge cocks in her hands and a look of complete desire on her face. Chris pulled away from her and walked around to the other side of the bench, so his rock hard meatstick hung right over her right shoulder. He slid the straps of her bathing suit off her shoulders but her perky tits didn’t allow it to fall down to her waist. Her nipples strained against the material and she cooed as I reached down to fondle them. I slid her bathing suit down. She kicked her flip flops off her tiny manicured feet with her little gold anklet. Then she lifted her butt off the bench and slid the bathingsuit down to her feet and kicked it off. She reached down to her crotch as she slid her legs apart. Then she laid back against Chris and raised her feet. I could see that her pussy was completely wet so I grabbed her thighs and guided my cock towards it. She cooed as I pushed the head of my cock up against her clit and started rubbing it back and forth. I reached down and used my hand to smack my big cock against her clit and she jumped as if shocked by electricity. Finally I put the head of my cock inside. She was so warm and wet. Chris was supporting her arms from behind as I worked my hips back and forth, going just a little deeper each time. Her eyes were closed but she reached up and was stroking off Chris’ member while I fucked her. After a while I was as deep as I would be able to go, with about two inches of my shaft unable to fit in her tight pussy. At this point I started really going at her – not gentile any more. Her face contorted in pleasure and she began to moan.

Chris was getting really turned on watching me fuck her sweet little pussy. Supporting the back of her head, he laid her down more fully until she was positioned right under his cock. I couldn’t even see her face anymore as his big meatstick dangled down almost all the way to her tits. But I could hear muffled slurping sounds as she took his big balls into her mouth one at a time. I continued to pump away at her pussy, getting harder and harder. Then Chris pulled away and positioned the head of his cock at her lips. She licked and toyed with his gargantuan head with her tongue, but Chris wasn’t about to go easy on her either. Holding her head in one hand and her shoulder in the other, he jammed the head of his cock into her mouth as far as it would go. I could hear muffled sobs of joy as he fucked her face in and out. Then he pulled all the way out, paused for Anna to get some air, and jammed it back into her mouth. This time I could see him working his cock against the back of her throat. Finally, he grabbed her head with both hands and steadied her as he forced his big dick down her throat. I could see her throat sort of open up for his member as he slid it farther down. The outline of his huge cockhead was visible half way down her throat and he wasn’t finished yet. As he slowly forced it down her throat I could feel her pussy tense up with pleasure, so I just continued fucking. He pulled all the way out, his massive member glistening with her throat juices, and then plunged it back down her throat. This time, somehow, she was able to take his entire cock down, and all I could see with his pubic hair resting on her chin.

I pulled out of her pussy and kneeled down. She was so wet at this point I had no trouble re-entering her. I put her ankles on my shoulder and held her hips steady as I started fucking her harder and harder. She seemed to be running out of air, with Chris’ thick cock violating her throat, and she grabbed his thigh hard. He withdrew as she gasped for air, but Chris didn’t give her very much time and put his cock back in her mouth. Now we were fucking her holes in unison. Every time I went in deep Chris withdrew his cock for a moment and then plunged it back into her mouth, forcing her tiny body back towards my cock. We fucked her for a while like this, with a low, guttural sound emerging from her mouth that sounded like “guk-guk-guk” as Chris fucked it hard. Anna’s hands just sort of flopped back and forth from her glorious tits to the horse hung stud dominating her face. She was insane with pleasure and I knew we would be taking full advantage, so I pulled out of her. She seemed to snap out of it for a moment and took Chris out of her mouth just long enough to hear me say “I want to fuck your ass.”

Keep em comming? Any suggestions?

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
So Mark grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up. Even though I locked my ankles around his back he still had to readjust his grip because my tiny body was slick with sweat . Meanwhile, Chris laid down on the bench and pushed his thumb down on his thick ten incher so that it stood straight up in the air like a flag pole. I climbed down off of Mark and pivoted on my bare foot so that I was standing above Chris with one leg on either side of him. I reached down between my legs and guided Chris' cock towards my dripping wet pussy. As I eased the head of his cock into me, I could sense Mark positioning himself behind me. I slowly slid down Chris' cock -- no easy feat considering his massive girth -- and smiled at him. He smirked back, and then thrust his hips, burying his rod in my tiny box. I gasped at his welcome and animalistic invasion, trying not to make too much noise. I started sliding up and down on his member, alternatively pulling all the way up until he was about to pop out, and sliding all the way down him and grinding on his pole. He laid almost motionless, letting me do all the work. With my tiny feet planted firmly on the ground I tried to really go to town on him. Just when I felt I was getting the upper hand, I felt the pointy head of Mark's cock around my butt hole, which was already quite slick with all of our juices. I glanced back at him and he smiled and promised to go slowly. With that, I leaned forward so my perfect, perky tits rested on Chris' broad chest and my ass rose up and spread open for Mark. He took the cue and forced the pointy head of his cock into my ass. I reached back with my hand and put it on his thigh as a counterbalance so that he wouldn't go too deep too quickly. He sensed my concern, and he went slow, putting just a little more in my ass each time.

Shit, gotta run - to be continued. (PS: read the first installment, it's been a while since I picked this story up.)

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
The boys began to work in tandem, Chris thrusting his hips ever so gently while Mark pulled back, and then Chris would rest his ass back on the bench and allow Mark to bury a little more of his pole into my clenching, convulsing ass. "Mmph" I groaned, and bit my lower lip. Their pace quickened just a little, and Mark managed to get his 12 inches about half way into my ass. Up until this point, I had reached my hand back on Mark's thigh so that he wouldn't go too deep, but now I was really turned on and felt that I could handle more so I removed my hand. Mark and Chris took the cue and began to fuck my dripping holes a little harder. My arms hung down on either side of then bench now, and my feet lost their grip on the concrete ground. My little anklet was sliding up and down my tanned, toned calf as they fucked me. I was suspended between those two men, essentially powerless against their muscles, their huge cocks, and the pleasure spreading and swirling over my body.

Then I could feel Mark start to pull out. I was a little worried that my tight ass was going to make him cum, as I wanted him to keep fucking me. As soon as I looked back, my eyes nearly crossed, as I felt him thrust forward and bury all twelve inches in my ass. That time I yelp out loud. I just couldnt' help it.

The guys were really going at it now, fucking me in tandem so that I never got a moment's rest. Every time Chris pulled back, Mark thrust in. I was in heaven. Both guys were absolutely demolishing my holes. My arms and legs sort of flopped around uselessly. Their athletic bodies were like sex pistons, pumping me full of their meat. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Mark pulled all the way out of my ass. Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed my hair and pulled me off of Chris. Chris stood up, his immensely thick ten inches just sort of bobbed there. I realized what was coming, and braced myself for it. WIth his hand in my hair, Mark forced me to lie down on the bench on my stomach. My upper body was propped up with my perky tits, and I guess my glistening mouth looked inviting to Mark, as he walked around the bench and stood there with his cock in my face, fresh from my ass. WIthout missing a beat I was all over his rod, sucking, slurping, licking, taking it into my mouth (what else can you do with a twelve inch cock in your face but try your best?).

While I pleasured Mark I prepared myself mentally for Chris. His ten inch, beer can thick cock was poised at the entryway to my ass. His huge, apple-like head prodded and poked gently at my anus. I relaxed my ass for him and let the head in. It popped in quite abruptly, causing my whole body to shudder. He gradually worked more and more in as I sucked and licked . Marks' member. Just as I was getting used to the monster in my ass, Mark roughly grabbed the back of my head and sank his cock into my throat. I gagged as my nose brused his pubic hair. The he pulled all the way out so I was faced with his foot long shlong. I panted and tried to catch my breath as I laid there face to face with his throbbing, dripping wet tool. Just as soon as I stopped panting and salivating he drove his cock back into my throat. He repeated the process as my ass got used to Chris' member. I thought to myself "this is amazing, but I can totally do it as long as Chris is gentle with me." But before I knew what was happening...