Water Polo

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm joining a Water Polo club and have never played before.

Any Water Polo playing members here? If so, can you advise on what sort of swimsuit one should wear for Water Polo. I usually wear legskins/tights or jammers when swimming. I was told I ought to wear a racer brief for Water Polo, but the reasons were a little vague. I would rather not wear a racer brief.

Since I don't know the game very well, perhaps there is a distinct advantage to wearing a certain type of swimsuit. Any advice would be appreciated.

Robert

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A stripy victorian bathing suit, complete with bonnet! That way you'll distract the opposition so much due to them laughing at you, you'll be bound to beat them!!

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually the team coach will specify a style and color you have to wear. Most important is that you tie the waistband string tight enough that your opponents cant push your suit down. It is a strategy that is used underwater to render you useless. You will learn there is a lot of nasty techniques used underwater to distract you from the game. Swift kicks to the nutts always works. Have a great time. It is a fun game. Hope you can tread water for hours and like freezing morning water.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watch out for the rubberized briefs - they`re really tight, but they look extremely kinky - love them!

Oddly enough, I looked up Water Polo swimsuits on eBay and found some of these "rubberized" Water Polo racer briefs. Why rubberized? To make them tougher? If so, tougher against what? Is there that much tugging and pulling in the game?! Will my nylon suits actually get ripped up!?

Robert

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
..they claim, that the other grip would slide off, so they cant pull them off. I tried the italian label Diana, which is really very firm - and squezzing...

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish they would sell Diana here in the US. You usually have order those Itaian suits through the UK. I almost ordered a pair of Diana racing tights, but ordering them overseas can be such a pain.

Thanks Cod for the slippery info.

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I played polo for years and the reason for tight fitting or rubberized suits is to prevent opponents from grabbing onto your suit underwater. You need at a minimum a nylon suit, not lycra as it's stretchy and if the other team grabs it it just stretches out. Speedo makes a simple nylon suit. You don't really need a super tight one for club polo because it's not that intense.