Water Sports?

D

deleted518773

Is anyone on here into that sort of thing? i think its kind of hot though I don't fully understand why I think so lol

Just wondering what your thoughts on the subject were? Yes, No? Your experiences.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women: pee on me, watching them pee, pee on them, have tasted, but not really my thing.

Men, watching them pee, peeing on them.

I have always been into watching women pee. Seeing a girl pee turns me on so fucking much.

(any girls out there who want to pee for me, I'm ready!)

Last edited:
D

deleted509196

Well I'd watched my guy pee and he'd watched me (just something we tried I guess, I'd never seen a guy before or whatever) but I just thought about it sometime when I was drunk, just curious I guess. Then I held his cock when he peed, which was interesting too. Anyway after a bit he said he wanted to do this. So we tried it. I'd never thought about it or done it before, but it was interesting.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Funny story about being peed on. I was with a girl one time and we had just finished a wonderful fuck. She went to get out of bed to go pee and I told her I wanted to watch. Without even getting out of the bed, she just stood over me and peed all over me and her expensive sheets (they were already cum stained). She caught me totally by surprise she jumped up so fast to piss on me. She peed on my chest, face and cock which got rock hard in a matter of seconds. She then turned around, sat on my face and went right into a 69. She later said she never did that before with a guy, but always wanted to try it.

A

AM_092

My boyfriend knows I'm into watersports (I haven't tried it with anyone though), and he has asked me if I would like to try it (for my pleasure, not his). I haven't said yes yet... ;) I'll feel bad if it all turns out terrible.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I love it.I always thought it was disgusting until one guy asked me for it so i thought to hell with it and now would put a w/s before a gfe.I don't however have the urine on me.I do it to them.The arousal for me is the fact that the guys are so aroused by it.

For some reason its the posh,well to do,"dominant in everyday life" guys that ask me for it.I tend to drink absolutely loads of water or fruit juice,depending on the guy,and put a pvc sheet out so that the bed/floor etc doesnt get drenched.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it.I always thought it was disgusting until one guy asked me for it so i thought to hell with it and now would put a w/s before a gfe.I don't however have the urine on me.I do it to them.The arousal for me is the fact that the guys are so aroused by it.

For some reason its the posh,well to do,"dominant in everyday life" guys that ask me for it.I tend to drink absolutely loads of water or fruit juice,depending on the guy,and put a pvc sheet out so that the bed/floor etc doesnt get drenched.
He's supposed to drink it........:yup: