Waterbed sex

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My then-bf owned a waterbed about 15 years ago and I hated it. We could never get the right leverage during intercourse. It's great during oral sex, though.

D

deleted261936

I had one for a while, and it was just awful. I was much younger and far less experienced, and it just fucked up every bit of rhythm you could get going. Would not recommend it, since 90% of the time we ended up on the floor.

posting4745

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a waterbed for 15 years. You need to get a no motion mattress with baffles in it so every time you cough your partner doesn't get tossed out of bed. It's warm in the winter and cool in the summer and the most comfortable night's sleep. Sex is different, but once you get the hang of it, it's fantastic.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tried it many many years ago...same problem- every time you would get a good rhythm going the blasted bed would do a counter motion.....a good nights sleep tho but hell to fuck on...

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could never fuck properly on one of those things either. Maybe I just didn't put in enough practice time.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fucked on several back in the 70's. most gals didn't like being on the bottom, because they wound up with their butts on top of the wood frame, and the waves throw the rythm off. I found it worked okay if I was on the bottom with my gal riding me

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dated a girl, for a year. Hated that fucking waterbed. One time she emptied it, for some reason... leak? And we screwed on the floor, in the shower and in the spare bed. Those were great. Waterbeds make my back hurt and I hate the rhythm-losing feature.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago, I had sex on a waterbed or I should say at least we tried to have sex. First of all it is so difficult to move around on because you sink into the bed and then those damned waves. Being a bottom it doesn't help either since you have his pounding motion versus the wave effect of the waterbed. We ended up on the floor having better sex.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooohhh jeeeszzz!!! I have to chime in on this one...
I well Mmmm.. We, loved our waterbed that we bought second hand in the 1970's
With a big frame it was one that had a headboard and footboard and side panels so it looked like a real bed but was on a platform.
I bought it from an old hippie woman we knew and we kept it for at least 12 years.
It was made for fucking. With out a doubt it made for the best sex ever!
One could get that right angle for the sweet spot and it made for a really good motion in the ocean......
When we sold it 23 years ago it still bore the teeth marks of ecstasy on the side panel where my partner dug his teeth in while being driven to nirvana...
Ahhh... I often wonder what that bed is doing now..

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The higher quality waterbeds were nice and kind of easy to have sex on, the cheap ones really sucked.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first love had a waterbed. I had thousands of orgasms on it. I don't remember there being any issues with achieving sexual pleasure on that bed.

Actually, you just made me realize somthing. There was one position that we did all the time that was just wonderful with him. We'd fuck in that one position for hours. It was incredible. I've never been able to achieve the same satisfaction with the same position with anyone else. I wonder if that bed had anything to do with it?

Fond memories.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would you do it on a waterbed
i you have had sex on a waterbed share your expirance
it's vastly over rated.
1st waterbed was with Charlotte, we had great sex in all other places, even changes to water in the bed (alter firmness) didn't help, we went back to a regular bed and it was good again (for near to 3 years, then we divorced).
2nd waterbed with Molly, we had lousy sex everywhere, she became nauseous with the waterbed, we decided not to get married.
3rd waterbed was with a man I met at a bar, he passed out drunk when he came to we tried and he was impotent.
4th waterbed.... if it happens, I will tell you. Right now I see no need to try those things again.

Other information, a friend and his wife did well with their bed, she even got pregnant, then that fateful night, when they realized too late the bed was sagging, they successfully flooded out their dining room, kitchen and part of the basement.

My brother has a waterbed which he never filled up, he hasn't said why.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to sleep with a girl who had a waterbed. I could fuck her till the cows came home but I was always so concentrated on keeping my balance I could never cum (which might have been a good thing for her). In the end we would have to fuck on the floor or she would blow me.