Watersports

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tightbottom626, May 12, 2009.

1. tightbottom626

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey all, I was just wondering, how many guys here have either already done, or want to try watersports? Is it really all it's made out to be? Experiences? Techniques?

2. tightbottom626

Gold Member

Albums:
    P.S. Any common locations for watersports? or is the shower most common?

3. Niceone

Niceone Member

I pissed myself in the shower a few times and I was with one guy once that pissed on my underpants. Would love to try more

4. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Well...I assume it's okay for a girl or two to chime in here.

I've never tried it, but I admit I'm...cautiously curious about my Master/husband peeing on me. I'm pretty big into BDSM humiliation play, and water sports go along with the territory...it's just that we've never tried it before.

And yes, I'd suppose if we did try it, it would be in the bathtub or shower.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The shower's the best place, especially a shower stall. I really don't recommend two fully grown adults get too active standing up in a bathtub: it's rounded and slippery, and it's all fun and games til someone gets hurt :biggrin1:

I'm pretty strict about only playing sober, so I don't recommend that massive amounts of beer be consumed in anticipation of WS, but everyone learns at his/her own pace. Personally, I always go with my staple of lots and lots of black tea. You can drink it hot, tepid or iced as you like. Water, of course, is always good too.

I'd suggest a few urinations before the play actually begins. The actual urine should be as clear as possible and taste pretty neutral. If it's dark it's been sitting in the bladder a long time and is not especially appetizing. Also watch what you eat beforehand (up to 24 hours): asparagus makes pee smell really really awful, and I'm sure it effects the flavor as well.

Remember, urine is sterile: WS carries no risk for HIV infection at all, but some practices such as pissing up someone's ass/taking piss up your ass is high-risk and should be avoided with anyone with whom you are not in an anonymous relationship. And although I don't have any direct experience with this, I'd recommend that you not piss directly at or into a vagina at all, as the high PH in urine would undoubtedly cause some difficulties for the woman involved.

Have fun!

6. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I love it! I've written about it on here before. Just do it in the shower/bathtub.

7. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I like a bit of pee fun, whether it's weeing in the shower, taking an oudoor leak or peeing unto an adult nappy/diaper. Also I like holding and desperation, going to the toilet at the very last minute. However I'm not so keen on peeing on other people or being peed on and I'm not into pee drinking. :smile:

8. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

I have done water sports for years, and it has become more and more a part of sex play with my BF/Master and me. Usually, he makes me take his piss directly into my mouth. If we are spending the night together, he wakes me up, pees in my mouth, and he doesn't have to get up and go to the bathroom. When someone pisses into your mouth, you simply have to swallow quickly so the taste doesn't linger and also so it will not spill out of your mouth. He originally started with just a little piss and pissing slowly. Now, I take the full load as fast as he can give it to me. If I spill any of it, I pay.

Sometimes, he puts me in the bathtub and pisses all over me, but we are doing that less and less as he has trained me to drink it.

I actually enjoy it very much. He allows me to go to video/bookstore/theatres and suck men. I have recently started asking them to let me have their piss after I take their cum. Some of them are shocked and say no. Some try, and can't get a good piss going because they are still hard. But every now and then, I get to take a load of piss following the load of cum, and I love it. I have thought about going into the bathroom and sitting on my knees in front of the urinal with my mouth open and see if men would use me as a urinal. That is a fantasy at this point.

9. paulm5332

paulm5332 New Member

Albums:
    I think everyone is missing out on the best part here, you all talk about the guy pissing on the girl, let her piss on you, its the best!! And what makes it even better is not a shower or bathtube! Outdoor, in the woods, dogging areas, sand dunes, anywhere safe and quiet, cant beat her stood over you with her pussy held open, directing her piss straight into your face............

10. wiguy

wiguy New Member

never thought about it till my boyfriend asked me..now i love it drinking straight from the cock is great

11. laptev

laptev Member

Albums:
    Watersports is definitely hot - you should join the LPSG group and talk more about it there :eek:)

12. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Sucking piss from a rock hard morning boner is great...
    You chug it as fast as it comes out, you don't have to be concerned with location.

Also love it when a woman pisses straight into my mouth, especially those women who squirt alot during orgasm...
    Getting pissed on, particularly when fully dressed, or out in the pool...is also hot...

The hottest piss scene ever was in a 3 some... the woman riding my cock as her husband was fucking my mouth- and started pissing down my throat...
    And later... she was straddling my face and I was eating her pussy... she was not only pissing into my mouth, but her husband was pissing all over her tits and it was running down her body and flowing into my mouth...

Way better than beer.

13. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    Had one experience in the past, but I was only active (as in: the one that peed)... it was quite hot, but it's not on my regular list of favourite things :D

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Ok what does it taste like? It can't be good...

15. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have only pissed in a guys mouth once. It was hot!

I have tasted my own piss before. Its worm and had blah taste.

16. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

that depends... back when saccharin was in diet soda- it made piss taste sweet.

It is undoubtedly an acquired taste... but then, part of the appeal of doing something nasty is that it's nasty.

17. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I would certainly recommend the watersports group to anyone here who's interested. We could do with more ,members.

Draft saved Draft deleted