Watery thin ejaculate - always had it - how to fix it!!

DebitCredit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hiya

Newbie here so I apologise if I'm not following any protocols or anything.

Well the issue is I've ALWAYS had very watery ejaculate and quite a modest amount. At times it sprays out like a shower head and sometimes it dribbles out. On very rare occassions is it white, thicker and "shoots" out. Oh, and I also have very little pre-cum too.

It doesnt appear to make a great deal of difference to the appearance of my ejaculate if I abstain for a while, although that does make it shoot a bit further.

I would really like to have a slightly thicker and more white-ish ejaculate, and more of it. I've just started taking Lecithin to see if that helps, as well as zinc and L-Arginine.

About 6 months ago I came out of a 10 year marriage where the sex life wasnt special, but I now have started seeing a new partner and I would like to be what I call a little more "normal" (although I know that there are so many interpretations of normal). I'm not looking to increase sperm count etc (as I have a daughter so no issue in conceiving), I'm just looking to improve the "showmanship" aspect of ejaculating!

I am 38, a non smoker, social/occasional drinker who eats kind of healthily most of the time and drinks a fair amount of water too.

Any thoughts, suggestions, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

DC

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, you sound pretty normal. Mine is rarely the same. Some days its thick and white, sometimes its more watery and shoots out, sometimes its more yellow. Most of the time it just oozes out though

stugots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is mostly watery and kinda clear...and i've never precum'ed in my life. Is there any way to make myself precum. I'd like to see what it taste like.