~*waves*~ Hi folks! Back after some time away.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summer, vacation, moving places and generally RL has kept me away from one of my favourite haunts on the web for a while. Back, at least for a while - moving yet another time in a week - then hopefully not again until December when my new apartment is finally ready (being built now)

Still single, still as horny as ever, still hunting down my regular endowed lovers that have all gone on vacation at the same time... :mad: That level of horniness did not get better from last night's discussion with an online friend in the game we play together when one thing led to another and we ended up in a rather hot and bothered private discussion that concluded with him saying that "Damn, I don't like sporting a 7" hard-on in an internet café, let's change subject for a while otherwise I can never leave."

~*low growl of pure, unadultered arousal*~

Now my mind is really set on that trip down to Greece that we've just played around with jokingly before. Yep - you know me if you've read my laments on the board before - about to blow from pure lack of sex and big guys... :smile:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summer, vacation, moving places and generally RL has kept me away from one of my favourite haunts on the web for a while. Back, at least for a while - moving yet another time in a week - then hopefully not again until December when my new apartment is finally ready (being built now)

Still single, still as horny as ever, still hunting down my regular endowed lovers that have all gone on vacation at the same time... :mad: That level of horniness did not get better from last night's discussion with an online friend in the game we play together when one thing led to another and we ended up in a rather hot and bothered private discussion that concluded with him saying that "Damn, I don't like sporting a 7" hard-on in an internet café, let's change subject for a while otherwise I can never leave."

~*low growl of pure, unadultered arousal*~

Now my mind is really set on that trip down to Greece that we've just played around with jokingly before. Yep - you know me if you've read my laments on the board before - about to blow from pure lack of sex and big guys... :smile:

And a hearty welcome back to my favourite Scandinavian hottie on LPSG. :wink:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And a hearty welcome back to my favourite Scandinavian hottie on LPSG. :wink:

~*winks*~

Still have that offer open to sample some of that glorious cock of yours if I ever make it over your way? :wink:

Or have you already been whisked off your feet by some other lucky woman (in particular having a certain girl from this board in mind - haven't been around for a while and not bothered to read that far back yet)?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*winks*~

Still have that offer open to sample some of that glorious cock of yours if I ever make it over your way? :wink:

Or have you already been whisked off your feet by some other lucky woman (in particular having a certain girl from this board in mind - haven't been around for a while and not bothered to read that far back yet)?

That didn't turn out to good, let's just leave it at that... So I'm free and available for sampling. :biggrin1: