Waxing Off: Help Me B4 It's Too Late

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by duderino, Aug 25, 2007.

1. duderino

duderino New Member

Couldn't resist. Here's the deal: There's a very very very special occasion coming up for my girl and me, and I'm considering taking action on her many hints that I should -- for said special occasions -- wax my chest and abs. Now I'm thinking, since I'm already getting rid of that, why not go the whole way and get a brazilian (is that the correct term for dudes?) wax.

I already shave my pubic hair regularly, although I've let it grow in for the past week and a half in preparation for waxing. Here's my question: Your own personal like or dislike of chest hair aside (it's a present for my girl -- not a style choice, so much), is there anything I need to know, do, not do to prepare for this? Are there any precautions I should be taking before getting waxed? How soon before this special occasion should I get this done? (i.e., is there a recovery period I need to observe after waxing before I'll be completely comfortable?) Are there any warning I should head?

I've never waxed anything before... so I really, REALLY need advice -- about everything, waxing my chest, abs and, um, private parts.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please record any screaming you do during the waxing and put it in the voices thread. :wink:

3. duderino

duderino New Member

Oh, HELL YEAH I'm documenting the experience.

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I have been told that you should take some Ibruprofen before waxcing as it not only helps dull the pain, but helps inflammation as well. I've waxed before, but have not done the anti-inflammatory thing.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I've had one Brazilian in my life and it hurt like fucking hell. The technician said, I was told to wait 24 hours before having sex. Once the pain/numbness subsided I have to say it was the sexiest thing I have ever done. I couldn't stop looking at, fingering, and taking pictures of my pretty pussy. :redface: :smile: I mean she was just silky smooth and stayed that way for weeks.

That said, if I had a steady guy in my life who liked things smooth I would do it again in a heartbeat.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You need to pop a painkiller half an hour before... and don't take a hot shower or anything for 24 hours after... you WILL be red and puffy, irritated skin and the works. but 24-48 hours the puffyness will subside... and you'll be smooth :)

Are you getting your back, sack, and crack done as well?

7. duderino

duderino New Member

I didn't know I had a choice in the matter... Well, my back (like my shoulders, etc., are hairless, so that's not an issue). But... yes, sack, crack, I assumed... I mean, that's the point of a brazilian, is it not? Should I re-think?

And am I suicidal attempting all of these on my first try? (Chest, abs, nether regions?)

8. duderino

duderino New Member

No, seriously -- if anyone can give me an idea as to whether doing chest, abs AND cock n' balls in the same day is a suicidal plan... And should I do my chest first, and then the nether regions? My thinking is this: Crotch first (smaller area; I'll be able to get through it...) and then chest. I'm very worried about pulling a Steve Carrell and walking out half-waxed in the chest.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Nah... the crotch will hurt more than the chest man lol..*picture this* Your hair and skin there is used to sweating, sweating causes more hair, and the hair to grow thicker. (don't believe me.. check your sock line). The hair there when waxed off will have white tips... it's the root of the hair coming out.. you will bleed. It's honestly something that you get used to. My friend used to wax himself... crotch and all.. never bothered him after the first few times...
    I say do it all at once.. get it done and over with... it's not as bad as Carrell makes it out to be. Honest.

10. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    It really doesn't hurt all that much, and your a big strong man AND she'll think you are wonderful for doing it, just for her. You'll be fine.

A point I learnt from experience; although waxing means the regrowth isn't stubbly but technically 'new' hair it shouldn't itch that much, but the top tip I can share is to exfoiliate regularly. This will help the new hairs as they come through and you don't suffer with ingrowing hairs which can lead to spots and rashes. Not the look you're after...

And don't use any fragranced products immediatley after; that HURTS

If your hairy hairy, or have dark hair, you might want to leave up until the latest possible date so it looks neat for her; my hair begins to grow through within two days!

Get it all done in one go too, you'll only be patchy if not...

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ibuprofen is the bomb, dude. Works like a charm. I CHEW a couple of gel capsules about 10 minutes before getting waxed and it makes a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE difference -- like the difference between AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! and aaah!

I won't let my bf get waxed. I say no every time he brings it up. Why?

-- very tender for 24 - 48 hours. Forget about any sex or physical activity in that time period.

-- Growing out can be a pain. More prone to ingrowns than shaving. You HAVE to exfoliate and take care of it, which might be a bigger bother than it's worth.

-- expensive: think of all the beer you could buy with that money.

Personally, I don't see the point in waxing just once. Ain't worth it. I prefer hair on a man, and I especially like it when it's buzzed short and nice and soft without being bushy.

But then again, it's your body. Take the ibuprofen and make sure you also buy an anti-bump cream to combat the ingrown hairs.

12. duderino

duderino New Member

Wow. This is awesome. And HUGELY helpful. You all rock! A LOT. Thank you -- I feel much better about this -- and HotMilf, although I agree with you on almost all points, SHE likes the idea, and quite honestly, she deserves the best I can give. Better than the best. So... if she'd like to see me waxed, waxed I'll be.

13. x2nastyboys

x2nastyboys New Member

Trust me getting the chest done is more painfull than the rest and really you don't need to take pain killers to get through it.

Just remember to use a body scrub for a couple of weeks, to stop in grown hairs.

14. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

You don't need any addvil or scream cream well aleast I don't. It depends how thick and hariy you are and how often you go will depend how painfull it will be. I been getting a full body wax with a brazilian for the past 2 years every 3-4 weeks. The first few times it will hurt more but once you keep going it's no big deal. Now I go every 3 weeks I found the chest and back hurt more than the brazilian. I can get waxed and my girlfriend same day then have sex that night and go for a massage later that night. My skin is back to normal within 6 hrs. I even go indoor tanning the next day. The rule is to wait 24hrs before tanning. The best part of waxing is having a women other than my girlfriend handling your meat, balls and spreading your cheeks. It's erotic to me I will be hard and have lots of precum. One day I hope my waxer gives me a happy ending or I explode by accident it almost happened once. It's hard to find a women willing to do a brazilian on men. I found one women and went to her for one year then I found out she nolnger does them for men. I found a young pretty 22 year old that waxes me now. I did have one other 22 year old wax me but she wanted me to hold my own junk so I have not been back to her.

Draft saved Draft deleted