Waxing&shaving- How Do You Feel?

aj4811

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
Hope all of you are well and healty in these dark times, stay safe!
I wanted to ask you how does it feel when your partner waxes or shaves his legs, arms, butt or anywhere? I mean when the hair is growing and if the partner is not freshly shaved or waxed, the hair coming out/growing is hard and sometimes touching there would not be so comfortable. So in general, how do you feel about that? Is it a turn off for you?

I am not a very hairy person at all, really my pubic area is the one place where I have hair. I have almost none on my chest, under my arms or even on my forearms. I always wanted to be hairy but it wasn't in the cards for me.

The man I'm seeing is actually quite hairy and I like it! He's not overboard but I enjoy cuddling next to his hairy chest and stomach.

Guys generally look better with hair and I prefer it when guys don't really do anything, a little trim is fine but overall I like guys to keep it in place.

aj4811

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose that could have some exotic appeal, but overall I prefer guys not messing with their body hair in the first place.
I see your point but for example I am too hairy on legs and arms and that makes me feel some insecurities if I am being honest. I really do not think they suit me, so I prefer them waxed. But also I feel some insecurities about the feel the might give to my partner when they are growing, so I am in a dilemma :)

aj4811

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a very hairy person at all, really my pubic area is the one place where I have hair. I have almost none on my chest, under my arms or even on my forearms. I always wanted to be hairy but it wasn't in the cards for me.

The man I'm seeing is actually quite hairy and I like it! He's not overboard but I enjoy cuddling next to his hairy chest and stomach.

Guys generally look better with hair and I prefer it when guys don't really do anything, a little trim is fine but overall I like guys to keep it in place.
I really wish I was hairless :( I also prefer hairy guys but I realy dont like them on my body

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see your point but for example I am too hairy on legs and arms and that makes me feel some insecurities if I am being honest. I really do not think they suit me, so I prefer them waxed. But also I feel some insecurities about the feel the might give to my partner when they are growing, so I am in a dilemma :)

I don't recall in recent years seeing any man whom I felt was overly hairy in the legs or arms.

101b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I got waxed for the first time 3 weeks ago I love it the pain was not bad at all I went to a really good professional guy in my city . Since I used to shave my hair cycle is not even yet so I did have a few very soft hair pop out after one week and half but right now there only about 2 Cm long and another thing is that after I was waxed my skin was so soft like I mean like butter it was amazing !! I got back in a week or 2 depending on this epidemic !!
If u have questions private message me