Waxing?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You definitely stay smoother than when you shave. With shaving you get stubble within two days. With using cream it takes a week. With waxing it stays pretty smooth for about three weeks. I'm now wondering if these home laser thingies work.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How do you find a waxer. dont think they would list ball waxing in the phone book

Typically it's listed as a brazilian for males. That means they'll remove all of your hair down there but you can tell them to just do certain areas. Some places will list the butt separately.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy who used to wax me as he was learning but now he is charging way too much. The only part that hurt a bit was above my cock but the balls and taint, no problem. I now use veet and it works great. Try it but only leave it on for about 5 minutes.

lookintogrow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been considering waxing my shaft and possibly balls, just curious if anyone else has done it at home with waxing strips and what their experience was.

flcl04

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Bernardino (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welli never tried waxing but one day wile i was drunk i thought it would be funny to put a strip of duct tape on my balls and try to rip it off and when i did that the skin stretched it just ended kinda bad i could imagine a strip of wax kinda doing the same thing

soft2feel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never tried it, but it must be extremely painful. That said, I use tweezers to pull individual hairs which somehow escaped hair removal.

prekka_sd

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done it, hurts like a motherfucker and with each strip it takes more and more courage to rip it off. Suggest doing a few shots of tequila first... Also would help to have a 3rd hand to hold the skin taut while ripping it off. The only good thing is that it is baby smooth for several weeks, and the hair that grows back is very fine. I don't do it anymore, I just trim closely these days.

scorp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it at home myself, I did not like the way it turned out. And like "Prekka sd" said, 2 hands just don't get the job done. I have been to several professionals, and one of them had me stretch my balls out and hold them while waxing. Others seemed to cope with ball sack just fine when waxing it. But any ways I did not mind lending a hand. I guess I have a high tolerance for pain I don't take anything before getting waxed. Getting my Tattoo's was much more painful, 4 hrs. of a needle poking around next to my cock got a little un-nerveing, the last 1/2 hr. was a killer.. I would do it all again though.... Best of luck to ya................Scorp (c-my-pics if you want)

Last edited:

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds painful. I am hairy and don't really like being hairy, but am not about to go through the pain of waxing anything, especially a "sensitive" part of the body.

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Better to pay someone else to do it. When I've done it (in a waxing salon) they've used a different wax than what they use on the rest of my pubes. Strips on the top but a soft wax that hardens then it peels off and takes the hair with it. VERY little pain with that type of wax.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why do it yourself when it is so much fun to have someone touching your penis and ass for 30 minutes, applying gooey, warm wax all over!!! The newer hard wax (no strips) does not even hurt.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tend to hit the gym 6 times a week. Over the past week, I've noticed a number of guys in the gym, who when walking around, you can see a definite outline of their cock head and some bulge in their bball shorts. What are they wearing, or not wearing to do so? I wouldn't mind showing some bulge/head outline while at the gym, (just to see what people do)- are these guys freeballing?

Baoka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^

Yeah, that's pretty much all you need to do. Shorts aren't really all that concealing, toss in some sweat and its not hard at all to stand out.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sometimes wear a cockring - steel or neoprene - for my workouts, and I know that on occasion there's a fairly good outline of the head of my cock, under my lycra ( cycle shorts, or tights ) ...

I prefer not to have it go like that. I just wear a ring sometimes to stop it going totally flat and invisible, but obviously the effect varies day by day.

:smile: