way awesome buys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by surferboy, Aug 3, 2007.

1. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    in this topic, post some way awesome buys you've had.

mine was today. so like, i took my brother to the mall, because i said i'd buy him clothes for work and interviews (he just turned 18 and is lookin for a job). so like, we went to the vans store, because his shoes were total bo-bos, and like, vans usually has buy 1 get 1 1/2 off. so like, he picks his, and i pick mine, and i take them to the cashier dude. he was all "dude! you got way lucky! these shoes are the last in stock, AND they're only 5 dollars after taking half off!" so i was all "hellz yah!" it was fuckin rad.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd been shopping, I'd already spent more than I'd meant to when I saw this gorgeous pink suede jacket in Next, I couldn't really justify spending £180 on a jacket when I'd already spent a fortune. A few days later I saw the same jacked on Ebay, brand new unworn still with tags on, I put it in watching convinced I'd have to pay at least £60 for it, by some fluke no one else bid on it and I got it for £5 YAY!!!!!!!!!

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice, SP!

4. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

My recent bargain was a 68cm (27") LG flat screen stereo TV, LG home theatre system, mini hifi system, 2 years extended warranty on all three and delivery for A$900 (US$771, £377). I normally don't by anything unless I get a discount.

Yonkers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice