way awesome buys

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in this topic, post some way awesome buys you've had.

mine was today. so like, i took my brother to the mall, because i said i'd buy him clothes for work and interviews (he just turned 18 and is lookin for a job). so like, we went to the vans store, because his shoes were total bo-bos, and like, vans usually has buy 1 get 1 1/2 off. so like, he picks his, and i pick mine, and i take them to the cashier dude. he was all "dude! you got way lucky! these shoes are the last in stock, AND they're only 5 dollars after taking half off!" so i was all "hellz yah!" it was fuckin rad.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd been shopping, I'd already spent more than I'd meant to when I saw this gorgeous pink suede jacket in Next, I couldn't really justify spending £180 on a jacket when I'd already spent a fortune. A few days later I saw the same jacked on Ebay, brand new unworn still with tags on, I put it in watching convinced I'd have to pay at least £60 for it, by some fluke no one else bid on it and I got it for £5 YAY!!!!!!!!!

Yonkers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My recent bargain was a 68cm (27") LG flat screen stereo TV, LG home theatre system, mini hifi system, 2 years extended warranty on all three and delivery for A$900 (US$771, £377). I normally don't by anything unless I get a discount.

Yonkers.