Way to have bulge

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are the best underwear and or cockring to have bulge apearing???

Just about any full cockring will do the trick for jeans, shorts or any other apparel. Have fun experimenting with it.

p.s. I've also used one of those Lance Armstrong "Live Strong" yellow wrist bands as a cockring. It works just fine.

D

deleted105034

Whoa, do people really do this! Sounds fun, but I'm mad that I didn't think of it already!

shetland

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of these guys have some great ideas, however, there are specialty men's underwear shops out there that have special breifs that also have control pouches that will give you a great bulge without the use of a cock ring eventhough I must admit, I love have my cock ring on at all times usually without and underwear! Free Flowing in my 501's!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
For a decent quality metal cockring, try Gear Essentials. Be sure to click on the navigation menus to see their selections, and also read about how to appropriately measure yourself. You will need to measure the circumfrence of your dick at the base around the balls and divide by ~ 3 (or 3.14159). For most people 1 3/4" or 2" is standard.

what kind of cockring?? Do you have a pic of it?

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is for the women out there. are women even in to seeing guys with their package showing through their clothes. is it a turn on or a turn off?

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually have a bulge because my unit is set forward and not so much between my legs so my balls lift it up in everything i wear.