Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife of 20 years still strugles with me. 8.5”x6.75”
My partner's cock is very similar to yours. The girth is always fun for both of us because he's so thick he says I always feel nice and tight for him, and he always feels like he's splitting me in half every time he enters... heaven.

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not a repeat of this thread

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/how-big-is-too-big.363677/, or a few more like it.

It has a twist. For all the threads that address HOW BIG IS TOO BIG. Let’s take it from a perspective of LPSG members. It’s not a popularity, flirting with guys. It’s JUST ABOUT THE DICK.

Combing through some of the profiles from Solo males, verification, and personal profiles,

Which LPSG member’s dick do you look at, have you at a
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

and say, Nah dude, that’s TOO fucking big?!?!

In fact, you wonder who would dare let some of these part horses, go to pound town on them.

I’m sure the recipients of these lists would get a kick out out of the attention.

Still on a serious note, as you look, you want to say to them, Dam son!. Maybe if your partner had a heads up, they could make better preparations to take that meat monster.

What about the dick sends up the white flag to tap out?

The girth.

The length.

It curves in the right places.

The sweet shit talking + the big dick saying things like; I want to angry fuck you, I want to destroy that ass, I want to give ass the big dick/ fucking it deserves. (gulp).

As far as I'm concerned there's no such thing as too big.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't seen a cock I'd turn down. I've been told by several people that I'm caverous... Even my wife said that in so many words..lol her words were worse. And I like it deep gut bending penetration

Never found one too thick or too long once the sigmoid is realigned. Then again I take fists.

Reactions: HardUSN

BigThick Aaron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wtf dude that’s the biggest I’ve ever seen I’m in love with ur cock and I’m not even gay, I just want to worship it in person and compare it to mine it will dwarf it ur a true alpha... I live in England too not far from u would love to try suck it or at least wank it for my first time only want a horse cock I’m 22

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha cheers, i've noticed them too, its quite a turn on randomly finding my cock, especially when its on the big dick ones

There is no other place for it to be...it's fuckn amazing big.

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

BeauxEast

Formerly szadck
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay