Way too big (lpsg)

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some good cocks here. real lady pleasers. love to be considered for entry here !!

@me
tumblr_na7uwss2H21sr65oio1_500.jpg

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG.

Get verified for free and become a gold member.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/photo-verification-guidelines.406628/

Let me first take the time out to apologize for posting the pics of some guy’s profile.

Somebody made a valid point, that’s the reason to become a GOLD MEMBER here. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Not justifying why I did it, but the point in posting the picks was to dive up the gold member ship, in saying G’dam MAN, LOOK at his fucker’s dick.!!! No seriously, you have to see it, you won’t believe it.

My contribution not as big as some of these guys but here goes View attachment 828322

YEs!!! YEs!!!
rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smiley-emoticon.gif

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not gay, but I stopped clicking on profiles after this. I feel like I could never satisfy a woman that's been with something like that. And I'm about 8x6.

https://www.lpsg.com/members/priapo2.943163/

HA!!

I say nothing is too big. I personally have taken one that seriously looked like 2 beer cans stacked on top of each other. Did it hurt? Like a motherfucker, but at least I can say I took it.

Yeah buddy!!! And that's why I post.to the humor of some. Andy in particular guys on this site, who KNOW/have been told/been given that second and 3rd look to imply, whomever YOU'RE fucking is in for a world of hurt.

I just got to call it. but from my experiences, big dick M0F0s, tend to get a certain hurt of energy when they see you struggling to take in their meat monster. You guys tend to punch a little harder a deeper with the dick.

Reactions: BaddJack

Nikeairs23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A big pole requires a skilled hole. Sometimes I can't fit the tip in and sometimes I can slam away balls deep. Either way, I'm going to cum. Check out my new gifs to see how I get into a tight hole in doggy style

Last edited:

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/authors/gorillahorse.383267/

A big pole requires a skilled hole. Sometimes I can't fit the tip in and sometimes I can slam away balls deep. Either way, I'm going to cum. Check out my new gifs to see how I get into a tight hole in doggy style

GEEEzuz!, Gorilla Horse is right!!!

@GorillaHorse, you're one of the few dudes I post about consistently for this very reason.

I'll bet that chick, or any chick would enjoy getting that dick.

A big pole requires a skilled hole.

Yeah Buddy.. ESPECIALLY with a dick like yours.

I forget which thread it was, that I mock/joke, but I'm serious in stating the fact that a dick like yours, a chick would need some practices rounds.

Serious dude, you'd hear a chick screaming from New Jersey if she wasn't ..Umm....broken in..

Your body and screen name tells the narrative. That you aren't coming to bed to cuddle.

She had better have one hand on a pillow to scream into and one to prop on something.

You can't take a dick like yours whole.. You have to slow walk that M0F0 in.

Check out my new gifs to see how I get into a tight hole in doggy style
I'm about to.. Serious shit, man, YOUR dick was made for gifs..

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

WOW!!!!!

Yeah,DOGGY is the best route.....THEN maybe, walk her up, or get another angle.

But, just looking at the gifs...Meh.. Better let well enough alone.

Before your chick screams at me, fuck you bastard! He's punching my diaphragm so hard, I can't stop the hiccups.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah Buddy.. ESPECIALLY with a dick like yours.

I forget which thread it was, that I mock/joke, but I'm serious in stating the fact that a dick like yours, a chick would need some practices rounds.

Serious dude, you'd hear a chick screaming from New Jersey if she wasn't ..Umm....broken in..

Your body and screen name tells the narrative. That you aren't coming to bed to cuddle.

She had better have one hand on a pillow to scream into and one to prop on something.

You can't take a dick like yours whole.. You have to slow walk that M0F0 in.

The first time I took her virginity, it look like 5 minutes of constant pressure just to get the tip in. I definitely had to break her in and it took a lot of patience and sore pussy/cock. It didn't help that my cock kept growing. It took about a year of fucking every day before I could go balls deep. I love it when she loses it and cant stop screaming.

I sometimes fuck her until she almost passes out. I tell her she needs to suck on me if she wants me to be gentle or take a break. She can barely get more than the tip in her mouth. So funny to see her gagging on a quarter of my cock.

I also like to see how much I can get in on the first thrust. I get the hole nice and warm and wet and then dive in with a nice, slow push. After the first 4 inches, she is always very surprised. I love to work out and stretch her hole. Sometimes I go as deep as I can and just let it sit in her for a minute or 2. Usually she starts to cum after 30 seconds of my cock pulsing and swelling up deep inside of her