Way you pack penis

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bluemalevolence, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Bluemalevolence

how do you pack your penis in underwear, if any. And does it angle in any direction or is it straight as an arrow when hard?

2. freedmind

freedmind New Member

I try to avoid packing ... thus I tend to freeball. He points towards the sky.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

If you freeball, how do you manage that? Tuck it in your waistband?

4. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I have always worn boxers and for periods I have let my penis hang freely to right side. Periodically I would switch and let it hang to left side. By doing that, I have keep it fairly straight when soft and hard. I always felt choked when wearing briefs.

5. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

To supplement the previous reply, I am a grower and not like some of the guys here who have longer soft penises. I think that also helped me from not getting a major crook in my penis either in soft or hard state.

6. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    I prefer to freeball, but when I do wear underwear I pack to the left. Sometimes when I'm wearing tight jeans, I put my cock on the left and my balls on the right.

Hard I'm about halfway between straight out and straight up, with a slight bend to the left.

7. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

I freeball when wearing scrubs......boxers bunch up too much and its too hard to adjust yourself all the time in the hospital

8. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I am a freeballer as well. Usually it points downward. When I do wear boxer/briefs, I point it downward as well, usually to the left. Tucking would be way to uncomfortable.

9. B_BigToob

B_BigToob New Member

I'm not that big when soft, so when I wear underwear I usually put it downwards, however when I get a hard on I prefer left since my cock curves left.

I've just started to experiment with freeballing, I like it, but it just takes a little getting used to I think.

10. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    An interesting question. I "pack" it various ways depending upon what I am wearing or were I will be. I seldom freeball as it often causes me to get semi, and then its really obvious plus there is the rubbing factor which can cause roughness. But sometimes its kool (see: http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/und...ge-skinnier-down-leg-2-copy.jpg?d=1149546145).

I usually wear boxer briefs and typically position to the right and sort of curved around a bit. So, it is not really tucked, but not hanging either (first photo). I find this to be pretty comfortable as it doesn't rub so much, and it stays in position pretty good. Although, it can as you can show a good bit depending upon the pants and how tight.

At other times I just position off to the right or left, which is actually the most comfortable (photo 2). However, people often think, who don't know my size, that I am having an erection, which I usually don't care about. But sometimes I would rather not have folks think I am horny all the time.

I also sometimes sort of "roll" it up, whcih isn't the most comfortable, but can be more modest. (photo 3). I do a variation on that with more of a tuck to be completely discrete like when I am teaching.

There was a time when I would always position the same way sort of doubled over and off to one side, but that tends to create a worn spot in the pants, which I don't like anymore. (photo 4).

In general i like to position it in various ways, depending on many factors.

Jack

Attached Files:

11. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    I pack it down my right leg in pants whether I am wearing boxer briefs, boxers, or freeballing. In briefs straight down, but it ends up down the leg because there is no room in the crotch area of my pants.

12. hungnhangers

hungnhangers Member

Albums:
    I can wear tight undies, boxers, or freeball....depending on the situation. I haven't been able to perfect freeballing while wearing blue jeans as it's too rough on my sack. Likewise, if I'm going to be sitting for awhile where I can't move around (like in an airplane, car, etc.), I have to wear tighter underwear because I hate sitting on my balls or having to rearrange them. Although my dick is straight and points upward at a little better than 45° when hard, I put it off to the left or down over my ballsack when soft in underwear. Packing it this way makes me look like I have at least something between my legs as I'm a grower and don't show much of a bulge.
    because th

13. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    My penis curves slighgtly to the left and I have always packed it (without thinking) to the left.
    My son was born with quite a left curve to his penis, but as he grew up it seemed to straighten somewhat. He's 14 now and I don't know which side he packs it. I don't think it's the sort of thing he'd want to be asked about by his dad. (It's pretty obvious that he's well hung though.) I don't think the way you pack your penis dictates which way it curves. Rather, the way it curves dictates which side it's more comfortable to pack it. I might be wrong. Who knows?

14. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't freeball or wear boxers b/c of my size I run the risk of sitting on my cock or balls and too much flopping.
    I usually wear boxer briefs cause they are roomy like boxers but have the support of briefs.
    I tuck my cock down in my underwear. If I point it up or to the side it never fails to get hard cause I can feel it more and this can become quite embarrassing. When pointed down it is out of the way not to mention fits better in underwear.
    When hard I curve up like a banana.

:banana:
    HORSE

15. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I wear boxers and pack my meat down the right leg. When I was younger packed it down my left leg. Why did I change sides ? Found out it looks longer hanging down my right leg than my left. My cock has had a left curve since I was fourteen.

Draft saved Draft deleted