Wayne Rogers

pk23832002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i remember that show a little but now i own all the seasons 1-10 (11 not out yet) but yea i never really paid attention to that until u said something bj hunnicut real name- mike farrell (not will's dad)

here hes the one w/ the cheesey mustache
:cool: http://helmi.home.pages.at/mash/english/index.html

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I was watching the RTN network last nite and caught an epi of MASH. I forgot what a big dick Wayne Rogers displays. His big dick hangs down his right leg like a coke bottle. Bet that meat is huge! Also after that Hawaii Five-O was on. James MacArthur is also hung and shows huge bulge. I love those older shows when they were not afraid to wear tight pants.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am left nearly speechless, I got turned on at some point by almost every guy on MASH but Wayne Rogers never did it for me. Now I will have eternal regret for not having paid better attention to his crotch--my only hope is the local channels will run reruns of ithe show again soon,.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
The actor who took his place (? Farrell) also shows dick. Some others I noticed from years back are Chad Evertt, Edward Albert, Gary Clarke, Franco Nero, John Ireland, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Peter Lawford, Forrest Tucker, Michael Landon, Leif Erickson, John Ireland, Dennis Cole, Jack Lord, Yale Sommers, Guy Williams, Bob Crane and others I can't think of at the moment. I have been an avid crotch watcher since a young boy.

moorlock2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is not dead so he probably still hung.

Check out an episode called "Invitation to Limbo" of the 1965 series "Honey West". Rogers wears a suit, and his bulge is there to behold. He was damned handsome back then; obviously younger than when he was on MASH.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Check out an episode called "Invitation to Limbo" of the 1965 series "Honey West". Rogers wears a suit, and his bulge is there to behold. He was damned handsome back then; obviously younger than when he was on MASH.

I loved Honey West!!! WOW!! Thank you for the instant memory-lane ride. I was/am actually too young too remember anything about the stories; I just remember this really hot woman, who drove a really cool little car, had baby tiger (ocelot, I now know) as a leashed pet, and did not fall down and hurt her ankle (serious pet peeve for me!) when the bad guys were chasing her - I think she shot them, is that right? Anyway, she was my girl, wow, I can't believe you mentioned her. ThankYouSoMuch! Is the series available somehow? Would love to watch as a grown up. Gushing over.

I also remember lusting over Wayne Rogers bulge. I was one of three people in the country who was not an ardent MASH fan, but it was my secret pleasure to watch for shots of that man's crotch, known today as VPL.

charliek

Experimental Member
Media
Saw a young Wayne on an early episode of Gunsmoke or Rawhide. He was a cute blonde. Always loved James MacArthur. The perfect all American boy. Chad Everett was on the Mike Douglas show once and Mike asked his measurements and Chad said "8 inches."