Ways Not to Cum!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My current girlfriend is fucking amazing!! thats the thread...........no a little story!

I remember beginning sex at 15, for years i couldnt even cum during sex......just wasnt possible! i think maybe the nervousness of been caught as my mum was always downstairs! anyway eventually i did after a couple of years! The next problem was cumming from head............and this is when this BEAUTY of a woman came into my life! She introduced me to cumming ALL THE FUCKING TIME and to obsessions with red-hair/pale skin girls.

So my question is: How can i STOP cumming haha, because once u feel that wet pussy pulsating like crazy as she orgasms then thats it for me. I have my good days, like after a night of drinking.

I know every guy wants to be the superhero and last so their girl can cum more then once or twice!!

Any Tips lads?????? :smile:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever hear the old "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" song? Google a youtube video/machinima animation, pay attention to the lyrics.

On a more serious note? Relax, Don't do it. Relax, Don't do it - when you want to cum.

Okay, more seriously, your playmate should be THRILLED she was the FIRST EVER to make you juice 'till you heave dry. TELL HER THIS. Then cozy closer and tell her you want to try something different. For her. TELL HER, with a rehersed grasp, or a breathed whisper that you're climaxing, and don't want to yet. Slow the works to a crawl, withdraw if you have to. This is a GREAT time to explore your bedroom GODDESS... tease her, speak softly, act firmly, do what it takes in a sloppy, dirty phrase to make hir scrunch eyes and giggle WITH you as you tantilize her. Find where she is sensitive, employ fingers, tongue anything she like about you that drives her wild. Employ any skill you got to keep her motor ticking over and fast idling to an overboil....then finish with a delayed orgasm with or without penetration - find out which makes her sweat and squirm and shiver with delight. Remember that a squeak, squeal or a "unnnnf" does not mean you are doing anything wrong. My Lady companions have NO FEAR telling me when something annoys them and until they express that - it is an open fairground and you brought the pony ride!

Enjoy yourselves as much as possible buddy, I envy you! Experiment, experiment, experiment! Then write a follow-up or guide to pleasing Alabaster skinned redhead sex goddesses. (Or "How I lost my inhibition and caused China Syndrome Climaxes To occur in the Emerald Isle)

carbonfiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Jason said or just take care of yourself prior to being with her or perhaps a cock ring? Personally I feel the hit and hit and hit again is the most fun :)

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever hear the old "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" song? Google a youtube video/machinima animation, pay attention to the lyrics.

On a more serious note? Relax, Don't do it. Relax, Don't do it - when you want to cum.

I must be mising something. I know this song, but what does it actually mean? What do you not do when you want to cum?

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easy.
Fuck. Cum quickly.
Fool around, get hard again, fuck, last longer. Cum again.
Repeat several times.

It's not really how long you last, it is how many times you do it.

yeah ive done that,

ill tel you whats impossible, trying to continue after u cum haha!!!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Okay, more seriously, your playmate should be THRILLED she was the FIRST EVER to make you juice 'till you heave dry. TELL HER THIS. Then cozy closer and tell her you want to try something different. For her. TELL HER, with a rehersed grasp, or a breathed whisper that you're climaxing, and don't want to yet. Slow the works to a crawl, withdraw if you have to. This is a GREAT time to explore your bedroom GODDESS... tease her, speak softly, act firmly, do what it takes in a sloppy, dirty phrase to make hir scrunch eyes and giggle WITH you as you tantilize her. Find where she is sensitive, employ fingers, tongue anything she like about you that drives her wild. Employ any skill you got to keep her motor ticking over and fast idling to an overboil....then finish with a delayed orgasm with or without penetration - find out which makes her sweat and squirm and shiver with delight. Remember that a squeak, squeal or a "unnnnf" does not mean you are doing anything wrong. My Lady companions have NO FEAR telling me when something annoys them and until they express that - it is an open fairground and you brought the pony ride!

Enjoy yourselves as much as possible buddy, I envy you! Experiment, experiment, experiment! Then write a follow-up or guide to pleasing Alabaster skinned redhead sex goddesses. (Or "How I lost my inhibition and caused China Syndrome Climaxes To occur in the Emerald Isle)

i really dont know what u were on about at the final part, but i liked it! haha we are actually very open about it all, we love to experiment like tieing each other up. she also knows about the cumming situation and i have never seen such a happier face in my life haha! its just when u feel her cumming then U are about to cum and its exactly like when u are a teenager and u know u shudnt be playing yourself:

You know that u have to continue to finish the job, to enhance that euphoria!

its safe to say i have had the best sex of my life (so far) with her! Red-head girls are so amazing, i just love them!!

On another note have u ever noticed that a lot of red-heads are crazy in bed and have big boobs??

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its safe to say i have had the best sex of my life (so far) with her! Red-head girls are so amazing, i just love them!!

On another note have u ever noticed that a lot of red-heads are crazy in bed and have big boobs??

Oh now you are just BRAGGING. I will not be a party to this ANOTHER MOMENT!

No really - you lucky DOG!!! You keep her happy now okay?

I am leaving this thread, just watch me go!

Ah, I am fond of the lavishly voloptuous woman myself, devestatingly so. It takes everything in my mind to NOT pay them too much attention when we do not know one another yet.

You got work to do, as do I. I'll be busy making you a commemorative plaque. So you can just tell the world!! From hill to fuckin' dale...

A simultaneous, shared orgasm rocks my fucking world too and that you can experience that so soon and feel that well in tune with her? What are you doing posting here and not testing the bedsprings?!

Some people have all the friggin luck in the world. ;D

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be mising something. I know this song, but what does it actually mean? What do you not do when you want to cum?

Yaaaaknow? I am really not absolutely positive. In the context of the line itself - I would imagine it would be committing to edging over into a climax. Eh? Ya think? I prefer the delayed orgasm approach myself. Do it just as long, not cum as many times - but when YOU DO...

Just better have bank to pay for furniture...or drop cloths. If not a wild pray, captive - it will ooooooze a little while later. ;D

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know the feeling man. A lot of the time I can't cum, which is great for fucking for a long time, but makes me frustrated and my girl feel inadequate (even though I could have Sasha Grey riding me and still not bust).
But a lot of the time, when she starts shaking and bucking her hips and gets close to cumming, I have about 20 seconds before I can't hold off any longer. Her getting off just pushes me over the edge. Then I have to slow down to keep going and interrupt her rhythm and then everyone's pissed.

The technique that's given me the most success is the most obvious: cum once fairly quickly, make out for a few minutes, eat her pussy, etc. get hard and fuck for an hour.

Another alternative: masturbate an hour before you expect to fuck. If it's a girl you're with for a while, she might even want to watch :).

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The technique that's given me the most success is the most obvious: cum once fairly quickly, make out for a few minutes, eat her pussy, etc. get hard and fuck for an hour.

Another alternative: masturbate an hour before you expect to fuck. If it's a girl you're with for a while, she might even want to watch :).

yeah i eat her out alllllllllllll the time! i love it but ive never actually done it after i bust a nut. Usually the case is me cumming all over her or inside her which then i wouldnt have too much desire to eat her out! but its an idea thanks :)

What are you doing posting here and not testing the bedsprings?!

Dont even get me started :( shes away for a month :(

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asshole! We want him to stop cumming in his girl too quick - not make it wither and DROP OFF the fellow. :D

Low friggin' blow dude. So uncool. Funny! Uncool though. But still fucking funny...I cannot stop laughing at my keyboard. ;>

Think about Rosie O'Donnell when the time comes

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And now we will know it was not the latest attempts of the IRA but NoName's overfilled balls that took out the island nation. ;D

*squeeeeeeee-KBLAMPFFFTtttt*

yeah i eat her out alllllllllllll the time! i love it but ive never actually done it after i bust a nut. Usually the case is me cumming all over her or inside her which then i wouldnt have too much desire to eat her out! but its an idea thanks :)

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a unique desensitizing compound or something, salve - sold locally down Under? Color me curious. The way you made it sound, it rang like a gasoline commercial. :D

"Paroxetine - Now in SUV sizes. Your full tank will last forever!"

Paroxetine...you'll last forever!

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

aw you can't let a little bit of your own nut get in the way of things. it's not that bad, really!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Looks up from a handful of wires and bits that *was* something he was working on and sighs*

Confused?

wh... w what???

o_O

Good, we're doing our job. :D As for the fellow posting above you? Probably what happens when one gets too horny and is typing with one hand while traipsing through member galleries. *I* Don't know! (Laugh) But it's more fun than some of the stuffier stuff I have been reading. Maybe we need a humor thread/forum. Oh, wait, just found it. Let me go look in there. :newangel: