Ways to make your dick bigger during sex

remotehypnosis: I'm curious about any techniques anyone might have for making their dick bigger (no not hypnosis!!!). I've noticed that when I'm having sex if I concentrate on the good feelings in my dick and notice a certain feeling of a growing erection then my dick gets a lot bigger, also thrusting and pumping the buttocks u know makes it bigger. Anyone else got any techniques they have found work?

remotehypnosis: You misunderstand. Duh! Sorry. I thought this was a no brainer. Guess not.

remotehypnosis: My partner disagrees with you!!! LOL!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the vast majority of our nearly 9000 members can see through this, but good for you and your partner, I'm sure you'll find plenty of insecure men to make money off of.

remotehypnosis: Look I know that every day we all get many junk emails promoting all sorts of pills, potions, and promises of all kinds claiming to enlarge your penis.

What I say to visitors to my website is cut out all of that. You already have everything you desire. It's just a matter of connecting with the power of creation and making it happen.

That may sound like hocus pocus in today's material world, however a growing number of people are realising that our reality is not external to us, our perceptions and conciousness are forming reality every moment.

You can bitch all you like about my website, but please try not to detract too much from the posts I am making with good intention.

Thanks!

James.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Look, the only way I can see your plan working is like this:

If you were qualified and able to hypnotise people from your site, which is miles away from 'your patients' you would only be altering their thoughts to make them see what isn't really there: an enlarged penis. And that wouldn't be a physical enlargement, it would all be in the mind. If anyone likes the idea of that, the site to get this amazing new penis enlargement is in his name.

remotehypnosis: Let's get back on topic. See my first post in this thread!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, we're on topic. We've actually exhausted this topic several months ago. You simply can't wish your way into a bigger penis, so your request has no logical replies. Call me a doubting Thomas(ina!), but without ANY visual proof, I must agree with Knight-7x6 that all you are offering is encouragement for men to BELIEVE their penises are larger, without the nasty little detail of reality. What if they say something like that to their partners? (Honey, look how much bigger my huge cock is now!) They will be humiliated! I don't think you really care about the impact that what you're selling these men could have on their actual "in reality" lives. Sounds like the Emperor's New Clothes.

remotehypnosis: Darling I'm not talking about wishing or the nasty little reality you have (my reality is wonderfully big and joyous!), I'm talking about physical actions, internally or externally, has anyone got any techniques they find makes their penis its largest?

No one has mentioned squeezing the PC muscle yet in this thread at least. Or pushing like you are going to do a pee. Tensing the buttocks I mentioned that already. Pushing the tongue up to the roof of your mouth. Making the sound "huh". Certain breathing rates seem to help although I haven't mastered that fully. Also curling the toes downwards. Flaring the nostrils. I find all these things work. Any more?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one's responding but me because no one believes what you're saying! There's already a "Make it bigger" thread on jelqing, if you want practical information, look there. There are no other magical answers. Your repetitive posts asking for answers that don't exist are clearly advertisements. We also can't change our height by concentrating and believing, but we can by wearing high-heels. I do it every day, I promise it works.

remotehypnosis: The answers do exist. Perhaps a few guys have read it, found that it clicked with them, and need a few nights sleep to really think about it, like a bubble rising from the bottom of a glass of champagne that thought will suddenly pop into their conciousness resulting in a "ah ha" kind of moment. Then they will reply. The ego replies quickly, the unconcious can sometimes be lethargic. Do you not agree?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I might get a few bitching and moaning from being so blunt, but SBI, and here goes:

Number one: Your research is bullshit, and based soley based on conjecture and the idea of power of suggestion.

Number Two: You have no real real data on you except a few posts with horseshit info , and no testamonials or real test results.

Number Three: There's no way, no way that you make your dick bigger during sex, except when you're being aroused.

Save all this garbage for the ads of an adult mag where you might find some pigeon simple enough to try it, not here,where we are a support group.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, Massive. I have personally implored this man to respect the nature of our support group and not invade it with absurdity. He has not responded to me yet, I hope the message has sunk in.

glitter04:
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 9 2005, 04:06 AM
The answers do exist. Perhaps a few guys have read it, found that it clicked with them, and need a few nights sleep to really think about it, like a bubble rising from the bottom of a glass of champagne that thought will suddenly pop into their conciousness resulting in a "ah ha" kind of moment. Then they will reply. The ego replies quickly, the unconcious can sometimes be lethargic. Do you not agree?
[post=273318]Quoted post[/post]​

"CUTE REMOTE"
SEEMS EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW WHEN THEY ARE "REALLY" EXCITED, SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE YOUR PENIS IS GOING TO BUST WIDE OPEN , AND BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR PENIS APPEARS TO BE BIGGER AND HARDER THAN IT NORMALLY IS. YOU ARE CORRECT IN YOUR THINKING THAT SOMETIMES THE SITUATION CAUSES AN EFFECT UPON YOU AND EVERYTHING IS MORE HEIGHTENED AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME. (THAT'S PROBABLY WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE "SCREAMERS"). DON'T GIVE UP, YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!! SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAVE TO READ THINGS 3 0R 4 TIMES BEFORE THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID. "KEEP PUSHING"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice shouting there, glitter. For a first post, you sure honed right in here. Mighty suspicous, since RH has not posted today........things that make you go Hmmmmm.