Ways to make your dick bigger during sex

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 10 2005, 04:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 10 2005, 04:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jan 10 2005, 01:50 AM
Mighty suspicous, since RH has not posted today........things that make you go Hmmmmm.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought so&#33; ;)
[post=273530]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

DMW, we bitches have to stick together&#33;

I pmmed with this guy for several hours last night, I don&#39;t know if I got through at all, but I tried. Support groups are innappropriate places to hawk merch of any kind, but especially "magical cure" kind. It would be like saying "Through the powers of the mind you can change yourself from an alcoholic to a social drinker" and choosing an AA meeting as the place to voice you opinion and sell your tapes. Sure people there are desperate to believe it, but it&#39;s unconcionable&#33; People go there for help, not to be further injured.

glitter04: TO ONE AND ALL_____

SINCE I AM A NEWCOMER, AND HAVE FALLEN INTO A "LIONS DEN", SO TO SPEAK, I HAD ASSUMED THAT THE INTENT OF THESE POSTS WAS TO ANSWER AND HELP PEOPLE THAT HAVE QUESTIONS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. HOWEVER, IT SEEMS THAT SINCE MOST OF YOU SEEM TO LIVE ON EVERY WORD THAT IS PUT DOWN HERE, AND HAVE CONTEMPT AND CRITICISM FOR WHOMEVER HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOURSELF, IT IS VERY APPARENT THAT I HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE IN WANTING TO PARTAKE OF THIS PARTICULAR SIGHT.
I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU ALL CAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND HAD QUESTIONS AND DIDN&#39;T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO HAVE THEM ANSWERED.

SOMETIMES IT&#39;S BETTER TO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, OF WHICH I WILL DO FROM NOW ON. THANKS FOR MAKING TWO NEWCOMERS FEEL "WELCOME"&#33;&#33;??

remotehypnosis: The reason I asked the question originally is there are a lot of guys and girls out there who do like the dick bigger. There are ways to make it larger during sex, and no - they don&#39;t involve hypnosis&#33;

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 10 2005, 11:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 10 2005, 11:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Jan 10 2005, 04:13 PM
The real trick would be to make a big one smaller&#33;
[post=273641]Quoted post[/post]​

I can make one disappear&#33; (Don&#39;t ask me to talk with my mouth full.)
[post=273643]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I can make two disappear, at the sametime&#33;&#33; :eek: :eek:

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 9 2005, 11:38 AM
No one has mentioned squeezing the PC muscle yet in this thread at least. Or pushing like you are going to do a pee. Tensing the buttocks I mentioned that already. Pushing the tongue up to the roof of your mouth. Making the sound "huh". Certain breathing rates seem to help although I haven&#39;t mastered that fully. Also curling the toes downwards. Flaring the nostrils. I find all these things work. Any more?
[post=273309]Quoted post[/post]​

What ever happened to relaxing and looking at one&#39;s partner? Foreplay with you sounds like one of those crazy dances New Zealand tribesmen perform before rugby matches. Squeezing and tensing and pushing and grunting...HUH&#33;
:wacko:

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 10 2005, 08:43 AM
The reason I asked the question originally is there are a lot of guys and girls out there who do like the dick bigger. There are ways to make it larger during sex, and no - they don&#39;t involve hypnosis&#33;
[post=273591]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it possible to remotely hypnotize yourself to stop shaving lines into your head? MC Hammer might sue for stealing his hair-do.

remotehypnosis:
Originally posted by wilsonst+Jan 10 2005, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wilsonst &#064; Jan 10 2005, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-remotehypnosis.com@Jan 9 2005, 11:38 AM
No one has mentioned squeezing the PC muscle yet in this thread at least. Or pushing like you are going to do a pee. Tensing the buttocks I mentioned that already. Pushing the tongue up to the roof of your mouth. Making the sound "huh". Certain breathing rates seem to help although I haven&#39;t mastered that fully. Also curling the toes downwards. Flaring the nostrils. I find all these things work. Any more?
[post=273309]Quoted post[/post]​

What ever happened to relaxing and looking at one&#39;s partner? Foreplay with you sounds like one of those crazy dances New Zealand tribesmen perform before rugby matches. Squeezing and tensing and pushing and grunting...HUH&#33;
:wacko:
[post=273675]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL I don&#39;t mean all at the same time&#33;&#33;&#33; And relaxing and looking at one&#39;s partner works very well too. Good point. :)