Ways to reveal a big cock

Wtkafe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides the dropping pants reveal, what are other ways to reveal a big cock? Close her eyes and then whack her face? Let her feel it before seeing it?

Reactions: Scott6428

TGrizzard

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an awesome awesome...ill wear gym shorts with pockets. You can reach in the pocket and pull your dick through. Pulling some dough out of my pocket image.jpg
image.jpg

As fun as is to catch a hot mummsy staring at bulge.
There are people that have no idea that dicks come in big, bigger and rediculous sizes.
"No I do not have an erection"

I had a collision and was patted Down by the officer on the scene ..he said I was acting unusual( my car was totaled and grabbed my genitals. He was doing his job. I caught my best friends 18 year old daughter looking and giggling.
Men think I'm going to fuck their wives because I'm larger? Not that I would trade my dick in. The embarked of being. accused of exposure don't want anyone to judge me negatively because of my dick. Inappropriate behavior is what it is. I am not appropriate"shrug

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides the dropping pants reveal, what are other ways to reveal a big cock? Close her eyes and then whack her face? Let her feel it before seeing it?
The first time most women have seen my cock is after some fooling around, so when the pants come off, they already have a good idea of my size. Most have felt the bulge through my clothes as part of foreplay

On those occasions where I was flaccid (or not so hard) when the clothes came off, the woman's affections towards my penis quickly brought me to full size. When already in a relationship, I have 'presented' my hard-on to my woman by 'pointing' it outwards in loose pants, pulled my dick only out of my fly, or just gone in for a bear hug, and she knows something is going on down below.

Reactions: elizabubblebee

girth vader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Close her eyes and whack her face???? Jeezuz, if you do that, I hope you do it to Lorena Bobbit and you get what you deserve.

And your word choice: 'reveal'? Who are you? Moses? Joseph Smith?

Get fuckin' serious.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just but this shirt and walk around

828213304_o.jpg

One night I got my girl naked. So she already knew she was gona get fucked. But i blindfolded her. laid her down on the bed. And got her to just to lay there. I got up over her and put my cock in her mouth and she gladly excepted it. We've fucked 100s and 100s of times and even then the blindfold brings your senses up. She sucked it grabbed it with her hand and said, "holy fuck you are huge". best words to hear :)

girth vader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One night I got my girl naked. So she already knew she was gona get fucked. But i blindfolded her. laid her down on the bed. And got her to just to lay there. I got up over her and put my cock in her mouth and she gladly excepted it. We've fucked 100s and 100s of times and even then the blindfold brings your senses up. She sucked it grabbed it with her hand and said, "holy fuck you are huge". best words to hear :)

Here's where misspelling can be hilarious, dude. Except as a verb means 'to exclude or omit'--so did she spit it out? (Thoo!). You meant 'accepted', but then well all know that. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Here's where misspelling can be hilarious, dude. Except as a verb means 'to exclude or omit'--so did she spit it out? (Thoo!). You meant 'accepted', but then well all know that. Thanks for the laugh. :)
yeah i know... sorry, i was just excited talking about it. jeeeez