Ways to reveal a big cock

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an awesome awesome...ill wear gym shorts with pockets. You can reach in the pocket and pull your dick through. Pulling some dough out of my pocket View attachment 481707 View attachment 481710
As fun as is to catch a hot mummsy staring at bulge.
There are people that have no idea that dicks come in big, bigger and rediculous sizes.
"No I do not have an erection"

I had a collision and was patted Down by the officer on the scene ..he said I was acting unusual( my car was totaled and grabbed my genitals. He was doing his job. I caught my best friends 18 year old daughter looking and giggling.
Men think I'm going to fuck their wives because I'm larger? Not that I would trade my dick in. The embarked of being. accused of exposure don't want anyone to judge me negatively because of my dick. Inappropriate behavior is what it is. I am not appropriate"shrug

This so much. Funny how even men are unaware. I have heard people talking about my dick loud enough for me to hear as if to make a point. Had one girl go " is it real?" to her boyfriend. Then her boyfriend goes "no it's not. look at his walk" lol

once had a cashier elbow her coworker when they were working back to back...she elbowed her worker and then pointed at my bulge when she was ringing up my stuff. i was like geez "cant u wait till im gone" in my head lol.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Today, I was at a urinal w/ no divider, so I was done and shaking my dick head, then an Asian guy walked in and saw just the tip of my head. He looked like he never saw something that size, and this is just my head. Sheesh.

Fishingcamp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a guy staring at me while I was using the urinal. I looked over to let him know he's looked enough he looked at me and then his head went back down and started staring again. Had some awkward urinal experiences, but no one that bold

Reactions: Scott6428

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a buddy who put his junk on a desert plate; walked out of his kitchen to show his date and she slapped him in the face and left. Hasn't seen her since, go figure:)

Good riddance. Who wants a significant other with no sense of humor and doesn't know what to do with a big dick.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

I dim the lights and then press play on an old cassette deck. This mostly worn out rendition of the star spangled banner blares out of the mono speaker GE cassette player/recorder. I lay down on the floor at the end of the bed with my pants off. I then go in to a bridge raising my hips slowly from the floor. When the song ends my penis is vertical and exposed. We then prepare that my wife is a communist country and I must conquer her.

Fuck