We all need a laugh! Post a funny clip

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This made me smile. I forgot all about the Liberace Show... Phyllis Diller, Millicent Martin and Dusty Springfield on one stage... Liberace show with Dusty, Phyllis Diller and Millicent Martin - YouTube
That's a class act, of course back in those days people in hollywood had raw natural talent, they could act and sing plus carry on a decent conversation when they weren't.
Nowadays people in the business don't even have half the talent, they can only act or they can only sing, only a tiny percentage now can do both.
Today they go mostly on looks, digital graphics, explosions, bullet sounds and catchy background beats that end up in a mix that gets played to death in some night club.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one's for our American friends. Your next President?

"Mitt Romney"
"Yo mama's pudgy: face it!" (1:42)

How do they make these videos? Is there software that takes a recording of someone's speech and turns it into whatever words you want it to make? Or do they have to cut and paste and tweak individual syllables to get this?

Before watching that video I never noticed how much Mitt Romney looks like Don Draper.

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Yo mama's pudgy: face it!" (1:42)

How do they make these videos? Is there software that takes a recording of someone's speech and turns it into whatever words you want it to make? Or do they have to cut and paste and tweak individual syllables to get this?

Before watching that video I never noticed how much Mitt Romney looks like Don Draper.
I'm not exactly familiar with what these folks sound like but the voices on the videos are all very similar. I expect it's just dubbed by a guy reading a script.

I know that there are people with the talent and software to do what you suggest, though. It's creepy. Although not as creepy as that grinning eejit saying "Happy step-child".

The Count is a dirty beggar:
The Count Censored - YouTube

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay