We are all fucked.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Check the under the seat cushions of your sofa, at the very least you'll find some pocket change to maybe buy a med or two.
I think I would rather just forget the meds and get fucked. Do I get to personally pick the fucker? Maybe I need to try several of the guys out to see which one I like best. Hick boy you are on to something.

*Freddie goes to the medicine cabinet and throws ALL his medicines away with a great smile of expectation on his face."

Media
I think I would rather just forget the meds and get fucked. Do I get to personally pick the fucker? Maybe I need to try several of the guys out to see which one I like best. Hick boy you are on to something.
Yes, you get to get fucked and pick the fucker. Isn't this a great world? Let's hear it for Hickboy! Doesn't the OP come first?

Media
For Sam, you could borrow my new electric powered pressure washer.:biggrin1: :tongue:
They are on sale at Canadian Tire.:tongue:
Nah, THD has 'em for under a Ben Franklin by HUSKY,off sale, and they work good.
Awwww! You guys are so good to me! But you're not going to stand behind me like you did last time and tell me it's the hose, right?

Jeff, quit rubbing your pants! Not in public. You're a role model now.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwww! You guys are so good to me! But you're not going to stand behind me like you did last time and tell me it's the hose, right?

Jeff, quit rubbing your pants! Not in public. You're a role model now.
You'd better keepyour feet bolted to the floor there, Sammy, this thing could knock you back 20 ft on low.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm sorry.. those pressure washers (at least the one I have) hurts like a motherfucker when you get skin contact.. I couldn't shove it up Sam's ass.:rolleyes:

He truly would be Blasted away.