We Are Fooling Ourselves

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vpasqual, Feb 16, 2008.

1. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

I speak for 100% straight men on this topic, of course. If you are in love with a girl or vice versa then as long as you do not have a micro peni, size does not matter. Size is a visual turn and fun topic to discuss for most but let's not fool ourselves here.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

micropenis isnt attractive to most women. I dont think we are fooling ourselves when we say size doent matter if you are in a normal size range that is.

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

True, you think every man out there in a happy relationship is packing? Heck no!

It's just a cherry on top to be packing.

4. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

But I think most recepticals, men or women, given a choice would prefer to be receiving a large cock rather than an average!

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I’m sorry, but I think you’re way wide of the mark here. Even most micro penis’ will do the job and get a woman pregnant, so you could say their size doesn’t matter either.
    It dose, however, matter to the individual; the same as breast size can matter to a woman, despite the fact they may function properly. It’s just the medical profession hasn’t yet found a successful way of carrying out augmentation on men as it has with women. Consequently, were constantly told that size doesn’t matter and if we’re worried about it there must be something wrong with us? What you fail to appreciate is the desire to have a bigger penis, or bigger breast, is not necessarily a sexual thing or job related; it’s personal to you. Like winning a race or conquering Everest, it’s self-satisfaction; knowing it’s there and no one can take that experience away from you.

6. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

Yeah, pretty much but hey for some people a large penis is their only redeeming feature. You'll have no luck convincing that crowd. As long as it works and it isn't stupidly small or comically large, you'll be fine.

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

:yes(1): :yes(1): :yes(1): :yes(1):
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

8. themrsir

themrsir New Member

In general, size doesn't matter in a deal breaker sense. However, I am sure that a larger penis can deliver more pleasure and more orgasms. Claims that most women cannot orgasm through penetration alone ignore the fact that most women are only taking a penis less than 6inches in length and 5ish in girth. Further, the reason it is not a deal breaker in many situations is that women just don't know what a truly excellant penis is.

9. bricki

bricki New Member

The fact is that the most important sex organ is the brain, and if you take care of that a normal penis can satisfy any woman unless there is something physically wrong with her.

10. ruperty

ruperty Member

What you've really just said is that women who don't care about size, don't care about size. There are plenty of people who have avoided a relationship with people because their partners penis is too small or big. Therefore, people who care about penis size, will not be in relationships with someone they don't want to.

Penis size can still matter to people who are in love. They're just willing to put up with whatever they have. But not everyone feels this way, I can assure you.

11. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Size only matters to that person that it matters to. Everyone else could probably give a fuck.

12. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

I got a nice big cock, so I have not said this because I am jealous. I just speak what I think is the truth. I love this site, it is a lot of fun but in general if you are in love size does not matter as long as you do not have a micro penis. It is fact that almost all woman have great pleasure sensation at up to just 4 inches in to them. So a five inch Penis should without a doubt should do the trick. I think that a "Size Queens" , a guy or a girl comes more from a mental standpoint. If you think it's small, then it will not please and vice a versa.

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You can't speak for all men, you certainly can't speak for all women - to some people size does matter, just as looks and personality do.

14. themrsir

themrsir New Member

Keep in mind that the vagina is more like a canal for these 4 inches. Thus, a size that will alllow full contact througout the act of penetration is superior. Also, do not forgot the importance of girth for the same reason.

I will concede there is a size when purely functional advantages cease. For the measurement when a cock fails to provide additional physical pleasure I would ball park it around 6X6. But then asthetics do matter because how many men can you tell it doesn't really matter whether she's attractive or nasty or that she could just lay there like a dead animal and the sex would still be great.

Maybe it is just easier to clean a floor with a mop rather than a toothbrush. You can do the job equally well with both but one requires less skill and is more reliable. Is there really much room left when your cock fills her up for technique besides varying the depth and speed of penetration?

I am really curious about whether the statistics about only a minority of women being able to orgasm through penetration alone is correlated with an average dick size of whatever it is. This has never been a problem for me and many women I've been with have claimed to rarely orgasm with any of their passed lovers.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I assure you size is much, much more important then being just a visual turn on. We don't like a large cock because of they way they look. Its the way they feel, the way they make our bodies act and re-act. and while im not a size queen i doubt i could ever be happy long term with a guy who was less then 6 inches minumum

16. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

Na, that's not at all correct.

There was only two cultures so penis obsessed as we are today, and those were the Ancient Greeks and Romans.

The Greeks at first thought a large penis was a positive thing, but then retreated. By the end of antiquity, anyone worth his salt was bragging about how small his penis was as large ones were considered goofy, even more so if they were circumcised. If you look at vases or older art in general, you can sometimes tell who is the good guy v. who is the bad guy by the size of his penis based on the logic above.

Unless you suffer from micro-penis - certainly one of the most horrible defects - the size of your penis is totally irrelevant as people with substance won't give a shit. Disregarding some dude cause his penis doesn't fit some of the made-up parameters of this site (e.g. "I'm 23 inches long by three meters wide! I swear!") is just shallow. Right ladies?

Large penis:

Of a barbarian:

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/hodges2/hodges31.jpg

Of a slave:

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/hodges2/hodges30.jpg

Small penis:

Some heroic dude:

http://www.shunya.net/Text/Herodotus/images/GreekStatue.jpg

Another heroic dude:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...jpg/450px-VaticanMuseums_Greek_God_Statue.jpg

The last one is really shocking as the guy is in great condition. It comes from the Vatican Museum where one of the Popes took it upon himself to "cleanse" the statues by having artists carve leaves where their genitals previously were.

17. ntstatic

ntstatic New Member

oh, but we are not talking about what some ancient civilization thought.
    also the heroes shown here have a flaccid penis and im sure that a flacid of this lenght would be around 6" in diameter when erect still comes to the average not a micro penis

i think that the pictures depcting heroes and wise men with tiny penis are actually being depicted with a flacid one and the slaves and idiots are being depicted with an erection or a semi erection. sort of to imply that all that the idiots can think about is sex while the wise indulge in intelligence.
    but then that is my opinion

personally - im a male with an average length and relatively big girth - i think an average penis is best - however something slightly above average is always a turn on for the girls

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

:wtf2:
    Your going to tell me that i dont have better sex and enjoy a bigger cock because the ancient Romans & Greeks had sculptures depicting men with small dicks?

19. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's just stating historical facts...nothing to get offended by.

20. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I'm surprised you got even past "Na, that's not at all correct." :rolleyes:

The problem with the OP's initial statement is the meaning of "doesn't matter." A lot of things "don't matter" in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't render them 100% irrelevant. Looks don't matter, but who wants to spend every day with someone to whom they're not attracted? Money's not that important, either, so long as you can afford the basics of a roof over your head and food on the table, so what's the big deal about having a good job?

I also love it when people say "size doesn't matter, so long as it's within a normal range." Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't "too small" and "too big" sizes?

People like what they like. I've never understood the need some folks feel to convince them otherwise.

Draft saved Draft deleted