We Are Fooling Ourselves

lpsg4t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even though im bi ive never had a boyfriend as such just somone to 'play' with and size reli doesnt matter. ive men from 2inc to 12 inc and they were all gr8 in bed.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I assure you size is much, much more important then being just a visual turn on. We don't like a large cock because of they way they look. Its the way they feel, the way they make our bodies act and re-act. and while im not a size queen i doubt i could ever be happy long term with a guy who was less then 6 inches minumum

♫ Imagine there’s a penis, is easy if you try
one less than 6 inches, that can keep you satisfied
Imagine all those Romans the ancient Greek geeks too oo oo!
You may say I’m a reamer but I’m not the only one
Plenty of them over seven, but six is better than having none ♫

:wink:

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Na, that's not at all correct.

There was only two cultures so penis obsessed as we are today, and those were the Ancient Greeks and Romans.

The Greeks at first thought a large penis was a positive thing, but then retreated. By the end of antiquity, anyone worth his salt was bragging about how small his penis was as large ones were considered goofy, even more so if they were circumcised. If you look at vases or older art in general, you can sometimes tell who is the good guy v. who is the bad guy by the size of his penis based on the logic above.

Unless you suffer from micro-penis - certainly one of the most horrible defects - the size of your penis is totally irrelevant as people with substance won't give a shit. Disregarding some dude cause his penis doesn't fit some of the made-up parameters of this site (e.g. "I'm 23 inches long by three meters wide! I swear!") is just shallow. Right ladies?

Large penis:

Of a barbarian:

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/hodges2/hodges31.jpg

Of a slave:

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/hodges2/hodges30.jpg

Small penis:

Some heroic dude:

http://www.shunya.net/Text/Herodotus/images/GreekStatue.jpg

Another heroic dude:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...jpg/450px-VaticanMuseums_Greek_God_Statue.jpg

The last one is really shocking as the guy is in great condition. It comes from the Vatican Museum where one of the Popes took it upon himself to "cleanse" the statues by having artists carve leaves where their genitals previously were.

You still believe this? So because I have a large penis, I'm barbaric, a slave or generally 'bad'? Whereas leaders/politicians (as seen in the pictures you showed with small penises) have small penises because they're good (I've got news for you, politicians aren't good)?

This thread is pointless, it's entirely upto the person on the receiving end of the penis whether size matters or not.

Primary uses for penises, for which size is not essential (although you DO need more than 0.1 inch to penetrate at all...):

1) To impregnate
2) To urinate

Other effects for which size is a merely a bonus:

1) Extra physical stimulation
2) Fun to stare at and play with in general...or so I'm led to believe
3) Attention (I've had attention from girls who've only heard about my penis - they hear from friends and want to know aaaaall about it)
4) Bragging rights (Only use it when I'm provoked!)

Size does not matter to those who size does not matter to. Size does matter to those who size does matter to, but opinions CAN change. I don't think you can argue with that paragraph - but you definately can't argue with the girls here who are saying "i prefer larger", and you say "no you don't". :cool:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A big cock is important for the following:

1) For the guy. Basically guys with big cocks feel more self confident, and are frequently more outward going and more successful, and more fun to be around, and generally nicer people.

2) For showing off to other guys. All guys, str8, bi or gay, subconsciously want other guys to know how well hung they are. Bragging rights are important for guys. Guys with big cocks tend to be leaders.

3) For the enjoyment of their girls. Only maybe. There is a link of sorts between a guy's cock size and the pleasure for the girl, but it is not as direct as may be supposed.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
♫ Imagine there’s a penis, is easy if you try
one less than 6 inches, that can keep you satisfied
Imagine all those Romans the ancient Greek geeks too oo oo!
You may say I’m a reamer but I’m not the only one
Plenty of them over seven, but six is better than having none ♫

:wink:

Nice little ditty
But isnt it such a pity
what i dont like a man to have a little willy

Thats just the way it is
thats just the way it will stay
Big cocks from now till my dying day

So forget the Romans
Forget the Greeks
And let me feel that 7+ inches between my butt cheeks

:biggrin1:

freddyjack

Just Browsing
Media
micropenis isnt attractive to most women. I dont think we are fooling ourselves when we say size doent matter if you are in a normal size range that is.

Well he said "as long as you don't have a micropenis ..."

I'd bet the relationship between physical pleasure (for the woman) and penis size is curvilinear. Starting at 0 inches (which provides zero pleasure), every inch adds more pleasure, up to a certain point, then beyond that it levels off or actually becomes a hindrance to pleasure (won't fit all the way in, keeps banging against the cervix, etc.) and thus pleasure declines.

Likewise for girth - starting at zero girth, and then expanding outward, pleasure increases, then levels off and declines.

So what's the ideal length/girth point? For individual women it will vary of course, since while everyone obsesses about penis size, VAGINAS vary in size as well (e.g., is my dick big enough? depends on the size of the hole it's going in ..).

But on average, probably well-within the "normal" size range, since otherwise one would expect evolution to have selected something bigger or smaller ...

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's just stating historical facts...nothing to get offended by.
Speaking of historical facts, do most know that in "certain" cultures such as tribes, the young boys always have to walk around with a large rock type item tied to their penises for hours at a time and for many years. They even have them ice it down every night if necessary. In certain tribes, for the male to have a large penis is a sign of hard work and deication and means he can take care of woman and children better. Almost like part of survival of the fittest. With these guys I could see them having many men with 10", 11" and 12" penises and more but not in regular society.