We Did It! Watch Wife Do Ex With Huge Penis!

littlebabycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well some time ago I came on here explaining my wifes desire to enjoy an ex from years ago. He was well endowed and no one had pleased her the way he did with his massive tool, including I. I received many messages saying don't do it and others saying I was doing the right thing be open to the idea. Most messages came with warnings.

Well after months of discussion, we contacted her ex. I had met him early on in our relationship while we dated. My wife had told me about him up front and claimed he was really large and in charge. I accepted that being a man with a small cock, but confindent with myself.

We talked and he agreed to having a little fun. We agreed I would watch but not join in and if I became uncofortable, I would just leave the room while he finished what he started.

We rented room at the Intercontinental and had a little fun before hand. I set up the video camera and we got started. They kissed and touch and it moved much slower thatn I had thought it would have. He undressed my wife and caressed her all over admiring her terrific ass. Every guy I know wants to fuck my wifes ass. I'm the only one who's been there and unless I allow it, she won't let anyone else touch it.

She took of his shirt and he is buff, I have to admit. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants. I WAS SHOCKED. He was commando. She laughed and said, I see you still let it hang. That dick was big. My jealousy kicked in and I felt like a worthless piece of crap. She had not lied. She opened her mouth to barely fit his huge limp dick in her mouth. She could barely get the head in, she gets my hard dick all the way in with no problem.

She sucked and stroked him to full attention. I have heard of guys with big dicks being kinda soft, uh not him. It was solid and rigid. I have never looked at a guys dick so much. He was well over 11" folks and very very very thick.

They made out for a while and she go down lick his shaft and lick his big ass balls. He just would look over at me and smile. He knew he owned my wifes pussy and she would not stop if I asked her. His cockiness came out real fast. Next thing I knew he put her on her back and said, let me give you what he can't sweetie. He spread her legs and forced the head in, she actually gasped and squeeled like a pig. She told him she forgot how big he really was. He added a little more lube to his cock to he already wet pussy.

He slowly pushed in and out. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was grunting and making noises I had never heard her do with me. My penis went from hard to limp as I realized I had not been pleasing my wife with my cock at all. He began to pound her. He fucked her harder and harder. She was yelping and screaming from his big cock, not even 3/4 the way in. He kept slamming her turning her over and in different positions. His stamina was unreal. After 20 minutes I figured he was getting ready to blow and getting tired, then I said the same thing after 40 minutes. It was well over an hour and he had not slowed down. He was nailing my wife almost all the way in her.

I never thought she could handle a dick this big. My wife is petite and little. He was strecthing her sweet pussy and making her love every minute of it. After 1 hour and 37 minutes, he tells her was she ready for her cum bath? I was like huh? He pulls out of her and she gets back on her knees and he sprays her face with a huge amount of cum and went in her hair down her chest. He kept pumping and it kept cumming. He was shooting it in her mouth and yes, she was swallowing it! He finally finished and said he would give us a little alone time while he showered. She licked a lot of his cum off and ate it. She said he has sweet cum. I was shocked because she usally spits me out and never lets me cum on her face.

She had many many oragasms and I lost count. He left and a hour later she let me have her pussy. I stuck my little dick in her and came in 30 seconds. She just laughed and said she loved me. She said, I was the best husband in the world. She has many friends that thie husbands are on the short side also but would never let their wives enjoy a lover much less watch it and film it.

I learned a few things from this. My wife will allow men different pleasures for what she gets in return. I think he gets to do the facial because, well he rocks her world. I also learned there was a few weks of feeling jealous and weak in the bed room. But we also had more of an exciting sex life afterwards. I'm in touch with her needs more than ever. I learned that all women are not size queens, but some do need different men and size is only a small part of it. I think he has the whole raw sex and come fuck me package. She told me she could never marry him for many relationship problems. But when it comes to his dick and bed skills, he's the man. I hate to admit it, but shes right.

I have no ill feelings towards him or his cockiness now. If I was him, I would be cocky to. God gave some guys different things. I have accepted my penis size and I have accepted my skills and know I can only try to get better. But I also know I can never out do him. If I live my life trying to out do him, I will not live my own life.

I guess a weight has been lifted off my chest. I now knew what I always kinda of was thinkings. My wife likes big dicks and hard nasty fucking. She a nasty ittle slut and I love it. It turns me on. She has fucked her ex a few more times with and with out me. She ready for her next fantasy, she wants to try black. I'm not quite ready for that. Until next time.

littlebabycock

vennum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question, why the fuck would you allow another man to fuck your wife right in front of your fucken eyes? The things this guy did to your wife which she would never do with u is a true sign that she loves sex more than u! This would be acceptable had she been your girlfriend and u guys are in a relationship and not marriage! you need a reality check, man! I hope this is a fucken story u made up to carry out a fantasy!

Reactions: Totan
Media
Hey babycock, don't worry about this Destiny guy. Some people aren't happy unless they are making other people unhappy. So pay him no attention. I am very happy for the 2 of you. I, like you, am also small. My wife really gets turned on by bigger. So enjoy and have fun!! P.M. me and I'll tell you a couple stories if you wanna hear.

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know... the way you told your story (which was very interesting and hot to read) just sounds made up...

If I were you the very thought of my wife (in my case, imaginary wife) being with such a cock, while we were together, and loving it so much, would drive me insane.

I really HOPE this story isn't true...

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know... the way you told your story (which was very interesting and hot to read) just sounds made up...

If I were you the very thought of my wife (in my case, imaginary wife) being with such a cock, while we were together, and loving it so much, would drive me insane.

IMO this story, if true, sounds like a form of small cock humiliation. some guys like it. ive seen people make open relationships work, but usually there some mutuality in the arrangement. in this story it seems like she's having all the fun. then only benefit that i could possibly see him having in this setup is that he's standing in the background getting off on how inadequate his penis is compared to her ex.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a fine story and a fine fantasy for you, but for the sake of people who come to this particular category with Relationship, Discrimination, and Jealousy issues, it would have probably been more prudent to post this in the Fictitious Stories section.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay