We Did It! Watch Wife Do Ex With Huge Penis!

littlebabycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a troll or telling an untrue story. I came here last year and asked for advice and was giving some true advice from nice couples. Some of the women on here have these arrangements.

Our relationship is full of joy. If being in a sexual relationship that makes her happy and me in other ways than so be it.

I'm not in to small cock humilation per say. I thought I would share it and let others know in my position it can work. Like others told me, there are some wierd reactions to this lifestyle and I get it.

As far as posting the video, we are going to edit parts out. I do not want my wifes face on here for obvious reasons. I probably will post it when we get a good clean edited version.

And yes he was over 11". Jealous is awful and if you are above average than you have no reason to be jealous. This was not a made up story, it really happened. I guess many of you are not as secure in your relationships..

Good Day

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a troll or telling an untrue story. I came here last year and asked for advice and was giving some true advice from nice couples. Some of the women on here have these arrangements.

Our relationship is full of joy. If being in a sexual relationship that makes her happy and me in other ways than so be it.

I'm not in to small cock humilation per say. I thought I would share it and let others know in my position it can work. Like others told me, there are some wierd reactions to this lifestyle and I get it.

As far as posting the video, we are going to edit parts out. I do not want my wifes face on here for obvious reasons. I probably will post it when we get a good clean edited version.

And yes he was over 11". Jealous is awful and if you are above average than you have no reason to be jealous. This was not a made up story, it really happened. I guess many of you are not as secure in your relationships..

Good Day
That's precisely why I had linked in your earlier post-so people might have a better understanding of your history. Beyond that, people will believe and think what they think. Don't sweat it. If what you do makes you and yours happy, what does it matter what others think, say or believe? Just don't let yourself get hurt along the way.

Again for those who missed LC's earlier threading: Wife Wants To Do Past Lover. She misses His Size!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If my B/F said he wanted to fuck his ex. I would say go fuck him and then stay with him.. I would not want him back.

But if it works for both of you, I hope you had a enjoyable evening.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If my B/F said he wanted to fuck his ex. I would say go fuck him and then stay with him.. I would not want him back.

But if it works for both of you, I hope you had a enjoyable evening.

Media
I don't think it was bullshit everyone has something they like to do what in the coset. I use to have sex with my neighbor and his girlfriend all the time almost daily for about 4 years until he got insecure about it and when i tell people about it the look at me like bullshit but really it not. So you never know what people do behind closed doors and if it is bullshit so what, I mean how many people tell people that the belong to a group callled Large penis support.

highlander4life

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe the OP. My best friend and his wife has done it several times, although he has never participated/watched. But, he is hoping to be present next time and is thinking about doing it again soon. Different strokes for different folks.

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What I don't understand is why you let just one dude with a massive cock fuck her? Why not get a whole room full of huge dudes and just let them go at it all day long?

onelastdance07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
that is very disturbing i bet you would get pissed if you walked into a room where she was screwing a guy you don't know i think that she dosen't truly love you or what you would give her is good enough i say dump her ass and get someone that truly cares about you

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i applaud your control> i would've came over and stuck my dick in his ass :eek:to get him off my girl. then i would've let my confidence stretch my dick:wink: out to the point of banging her cervix. just fuck her like a slut, do some jelqing and kegel exercises, take some semanex and fuck her like a slut> don't let other nasty dudes do it for you! don't feel inadequate over genetic selection.

D_Lamberte Lingusdangle

Account Disabled
Media
Don't applaud him for anything .. ( Its Pretty much a copy and paste with just a few words changed ) Its a great story cept the part where you claim its you.... Instead of starting off trying to get members to beleive that it's you , why don't you just say . I find a great story and post the link .... If I really cared to discredit you which I don't . I would search and post it myself. Hey how about this!! lets have a contest and see who can find all the different URls that the original can be found at ..and we can start with you..

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I respect the poster -- if it is real or if a desired fantasy. He knows that he is a small man and less than adequate and he now relishes that and owns it. He cannot measure up either in cock size or in size of ego or personality. He needs to be dominated. Hey, if everyone was top-minded, who would bottom? If everyone was dominate, who would submit?

The poster is a natural born submissive and not fully masculine.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Just my $0.02 on the broad themes discussed so far...

Fact or Fantasy: WHO CARES? It's a hot story. It got me off, and I'm gay. As far as I'm concerned the only issue here is which part of the forum it should be posted in.

11" Yay or Nay: Again, WHO CARES? I've seen my share of erections and it's just a plain confirmation of fact that the hugely overwhelming majority are in that 4-8" range that is considered quote unquote normal. For those 8+, congratulations to ya, you're blessed and gifted. In reality, "You're so big" really means, "You're so thick. The current bf I thought was absolutely enormous the first time he boned up for me. But, it turns out, his erection is actually SHORTER than mine, it's just that it's so goddam thick. You could have a 24" long cock and all it means is you just have to stop thrusting sooner 'cos you just hit the limit on whatever you're sticking it into. Thick is what counts, whether it's an a hand, a mouth, a pussy, a butt, or anything else. If you're 6 or 7" around, you could be 2" long and they'll be walking funny tomorrow.

Humiliation Yay or Nay: Again, whatever gets ya through the night. I would never claim to be anything more than slightly to the high side of the 4-8" average range, and I've gotten plenty of the low whistle of appreciation, and more than once I've been asked to degrade and humiliate somebody hung to the small side if not even below average. I got off, they got off.

It's a small world, life is short, you only go 'round once. OP is entitled to his reality, or his fantasy. Or both, or neither.

I'll say it again, hot story, got me OFF.

Cheers all.

Reactions: auncut10in

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
"Of COURSE, I've got a little dick!

I've got a TINY dick!

THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT GONNA HURT WHEN I FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!!!!"
- Sam Kinison, may he RIP