We Did It! Watch Wife Do Ex With Huge Penis!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
why there fuck are there so many small penis humiliationists on a large penis support group website?

It makes perfect sense. Nothing is more humiliating for a guy with a little cock to be humiliated by a guy with a huge cock, or to see his lady lust over another man's huge cock. If the guy seeks humiliation then that's a good place to start.

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
I think that there is a very good chance that this story is true. Many people are into this.
It's hard to believe that on a sex site, there are so many uptight, judgmental, small minded people. Just because it is not your 'thing" doesn't mean it's wrong, or bad. Sexuality has many variations.
I, like many men that have a small dick, would like their lady to be satisfied, and if they can't do it, are open to her getting what she wants and needs from another.
My lady has had amazing sex with an ex BF that has a huge cock. I would be open to her being with him again just for the great sex. She would never leave me for him, because he is not faithful, and has no real life, but the sex was great for her. I love her and want her to be satisfied. What's so wrong with that???

aerojar

1st Like
Media
LOL, does it really matter if this story was true or not? It was hot and told of a couple coming to understand their own feelings and real life. How much about our lives is b/s because we never actually touch into our ID? Come on, was it hot or not? I say yes.

Reactions: amazzzed2

SammyWrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a comment like everybody else but i am going to save mine until i know one thing.

WILL SHE WATCH AS YOU FUCK A FEMALE IN FRONT OF HER??????????

REPLY PLEASE

indianaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont hate on him...it is a common cuckold fantasy for guys who want to be shamed etc while seeing their wife fucked. I can't believe some of the replies dont understand that.

DebDelights

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People who are in a relationship are the only 2 who gets to decide whats right or wrong for them. No one should sit in judgement of anyone's fantasies or desires. If you love the person and care about them you will compromise and hopefully come to a decision you can both enjoy. Whatever works for you is what you should keep on doing as long as you're happy and enjoy it!!! Thanks for sharing it was a good story

Mr Homebody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For what it is worth. My wife's X had a big cock, and mine is about 5". We have an open relationship. Although she never wanted to go back and fuck her X, she has wanted a big cock. I found a guy that has 6-1/2" and 5" plus diameter. A nice guy, and I have always wanted to see my wife fucked by another man. After talking she agreed to suck this man. WE all got along fine, I watched as he fucked her and she also sucked his cock which is very hot for me to see. We have done this about once a month or so for over 5 years. She gets what she wants and I get to watch and play around the edges. This story he tells is not far fetched from what we do.

Docerotiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know... the way you told your story (which was very interesting and hot to read) just sounds made up...

*face palm*

Am I the only sane person here? The story is posted under "FICTITIOUS Stories".

Have you ever seen those stupid horror movies that market and hype themselves as the story contains "found footage" when everything is completely fabricated and just created to look it was real by using low grade cameras, shaky hand shots, yada yada yada?

It's just an artistic story telling style. If it's your cup of tea, fine. If it isn't (glaring at "The Dude"), then read something else.

Reactions: wycuck1

Docerotiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...she has wanted a big cock. I found a guy that has 6-1/2" and 5" plus diameter.

Uh, ok, now I'm the one who is going to come across as a major dick (pun not intentional). I dunno, dude. 6 1/2" isn't really a "big" cock. It's in the average global size range. Just my two cents.

Reactions: sorin61

fword

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D_Duane Pipe: 'I don't understand how a husband can...'

I stopped reading after that. This statement just verifies your ignorance regarding this subject matter and therefore you should keep your thoughts to yourself. You have nothing positive to add to the conversation and your reply serves only to make others feel badly about themselves. Is that how you want to live? Does that make your life feel full? Just because YOU don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't absolutely real for someone else. Human experience is deep and varied. It comes in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Perhaps you should read more and speak less until you understand this fact and learn to accept diversity. You are far too quick to judge.

fword

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D_Duane Pipe: 'I don't understand how a husband can...'

I stopped reading after that. This statement just verifies your ignorance regarding this subject matter and therefore you should keep your thoughts to yourself. You have nothing positive to add to the conversation and your reply serves only to make others feel badly about themselves. Is that how you want to live? Does that make your life feel full? Just because YOU don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't absolutely real for someone else. Human experience is deep and varied. It comes in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Perhaps you should read more and speak less until you understand this fact and learn to accept diversity. You are far too quick to judge.

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I had a MFM with a friend about two years after we married. We were doing a little pharma and it was out of character for her (1983). She had a boob job a year before and I stupidly encouraged her to show them to him. She did, he felt them and leaned in and kissed them. She liked it and next thing you know she is gripping his big thick cock and saying she had never had a big dick.
In minutes we are all naked and he's rubbing it on her pussy right after I went down on her. Once he started fucking her I was invisible. She had several orgasms and one like I had never seen her have. I enjoyed it but was also humbled.
The next morning after all had slept I assume and weren't under the influence anymore I awoke alone. She was in the guest room with him and he had her on her knees as he stood at edge of the bed taking her from behind. When I looked in he was standing still and she was rocking back and forth taking his full length, over and over till she came. I stood and watched her turn and sit on the edge of the bed and suck him and stroke him till he came in her mouth. I had never cum in her mouth.

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched my wife fuck her ex husband. My wife and I are in our late 30's. Her ex husband is in his mid 40s and his name is Ray. He is the biological father of our oldest son. My wife and I have a very healthy sex life and have had conversations in the heat of the moment about having sex with our ex partners. We both get highly aroused when we role play about that topic. We share intimate details about our past sexual encounters. Our relationship is very fluid and we like to swing with other couples. One night my wife and I came home from a party and began to incite the idea of Ray coming over. The kids were at grandma's house so we figured it would be the perfect time to engage in a rendezvous. My wife was hesitant at first about the idea but she had mentioned to me that Ray had confessed to her how much he would enjoy fucking her again. My wife new that Ray would not want to engage in a threesome. She suggested I put my truck in the garage and she would tell Ray that I was out of town on business. I agreed to the plan. It was about 2:00 am and my wife called Ray who to no surprise was at a local bar. He is a heavy drinker. Ray agreed to come over to our house not knowing I was home. I hid in our bedroom closet and took my laptop in with me. We set up a camera to get a good angle of the bedroom. The door bell rang minutes later. My wife was in just a towel and made her 5'2 curvy frame to the door. Her tits and ass bouncing in enjoyment eager to receive her ex husband at the door. I could hear a faint conversation at the entrance of our bedroom. It was obviously Ray in a baritone voice talking to my wife. My wife and Ray came in the bedroom playfully groping each other. Ray who was 6'3 about 240 pounds towered over my wife. Ray was half white from his dad's side and half mexican from his mom's side. He had a light colored tint to him and he was very hairy with a thick reddish brown mustache. Ray was man handling my wife as he picked her up and began kissing her passionately. My wife whimpered in a high pitch voice as he forced himself on her.My wife guided him slowly on top of the bed and sat him down. She told him you miss me papito. Papito I guess was his nickname when they were married. He replied yes mami I miss you, I miss this ass (slapping it harder than I ever had slapped her ass)...I miss your tits, and your juicy pussy...I miss your beautiful face and small hands all over me. My wife has very small hands that feel amazing with each touch. He then ordered her to take off his boots (he wore a size 14). She then took off his socks and to my amazement she began to kiss and bite his feet. She had never done that to me before. Rays toes wiggled in pleasure as her small hands massaged them and caressed them with care. Ray said in a loud sigh oh huh how I miss you massaging my feet mami.

Wife: do you like the way I make you feel
Ex: oh fuck yes...I miss your touch....I can't wait to taste you and have your pussy on my cock mami.
He then stood up and she immediately began to take off his belt and unzip his pants.
Wife: I miss your thick juicy cock papi....As she said that his boxers were trying their best to conceal his girth.
Ex: I'm going to fuck you so good mami. He grabbed his cock out of his boxers. Unveiling a heavy bouncing uncircumcised cock.
My wife wasted no time in grabbing it with both of her hands and telling him how big it was. She sighed in gratitude that she once again held in her hands Rays big throbing cock. The thing she most adored about him was about to please her once again. I miss this big hairy man cock Ray it's much bigger than my husbands. Ray said by the feel of your pussy it's so tight he has to be much smaller than me. Ray please be gentle with my little pussy break it in with your fingers for a bit. He put some spit on his huge fingers and began to play with her pussy as she whimpered. In comparison to my cock Ray was packing a thick hairy veiny 8x6 hammer cock. As they both fingered and stroked each other. Ray was slurping my wife tits...ooooohh Ray I miss your mouth all over me. I think your pussy is ready mami...do you want my big cock in your pussy....She replied without hesitation. ...yes but be gentle and don't go all the way in....I don't want him to find out that I fucked a big cock while he was gone. Ray said I'm sorry but I'm going to fit every inch in your kitty. He will have no choice but to feel a bottom less pit once my cock gets through with it. You could hear the loud cock slap of his purple head on her yearning pussy....ouch Ray please be gentle.....As he worked his girth in her you could hear her pussy pop and she let out a consequent high pitched cry...it's too big Ray...it's not used to it anymore...your hurting my pussy Ray....fuck!! Gosh it's so fucking tight mami I feel your pussy gripping my dick so tight....just relax your pussy baby he said they used to be a match I'm going to make your pussy mine again. Who's pussy is this mami he asked....it's yours Ray but it's so big....He then got up from on top of her and straddled her face using his hand to lift her head up and guide her mouth on to his rosie red hairy man eggs that dangled heavily from above....smell my balls he said as he rubbed his engorged cock all over her beautiful face. She obeyed his every command as she ducked and locked his ass hole all the way up his hairy balls....All the meanwhile she was preping her pussy lips to widen them out for Rays horse cock. Who's cock is better mami...yours Ray....It taste so sweet and smells like a real man. Is your pussy ready mami...She nodes her head struggling to move it up and down as Rays white ass was pinning her head against the bed...eat my ass mami..She licked and kissed his ass hole like some bordelo hooker....She had never rimmed my ass....It was evident that he was her superior in bed....my wife did as he ordered...to be continued....(this is a fictitious story for all those trolls out there)

Jennysam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Sam here , i was just surfing and came across this post and felt the urge to join just so i could comment.
i read the original post and like others wasn't sure if fake or real but had to laugh at some of the ludicrous, negative & scathing comments spewed out by people who obviously know no better and cannot see past their own little restricted world, its a case of people feeling the need to put the writer down,saying he's not a real man for how he gets his kicks because of the "Well If i don't agree with it , it must be wrong" you are wrong . as long has there is mutual consent and legal . nobody should judge another on their sexual preferences or fantasy's or even what a couple of consenting adults want to do that gets them off !!

i can tell you , we also love threesomes , both mmf & mff , jenny has a long term lover , that she met over 11 years ago , we had talked about it a few times before she met him and both agreed we would like to try something like that if the opportunity came along.
to cut the story short , it turned out he has a really large cock too and I'm not small by any means , just over 8" so not going down the small cock route , jen loves the size of his cock and i love to see her taking it all , its over 10" and thick , i really like seeing how it stretches her and her expression when hes fully inside her . we have had countless 3 somes together and she has met up and fucked him alone many times also , we class him as a friend and we often go for beers and football games without jenny and often come home later and both fuck her silly . we also have a female friend that joins me and jenny sometimes , not enough though as she lives a distance away.

so here's the reason i wanted to comment

we both love this set up , there is no jealousy involved , we men are both completely straight , i am not a cuckold , i have no desire to be humiliated in any way , i consider myself a real man and more importantly so does Jenny , we have been married for over 18 years and we are still in love with each other , still going strong , if not stronger than ever and plan on continuing our own superb and sexy lifestyle for a lot longer , its still great fun.

so a question to the few people with the judgemental negative comments about wife sharing , what makes us wrong and you right ??

Nothing i reckon , go and live your own life for fuck sake, you can be sure of one thing though.

I won't judge you on it !!!

sorry if this comes across as bolshy everyone , i just felt the need to defend our freedom of choice , and of course the original writer of the post.

peace and love x

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well some time ago I came on here explaining my wifes desire to enjoy an ex from years ago. He was well endowed and no one had pleased her the way he did with his massive tool, including I. I received many messages saying don't do it and others saying I was doing the right thing be open to the idea. Most messages came with warnings.

Well after months of discussion, we contacted her ex. I had met him early on in our relationship while we dated. My wife had told me about him up front and claimed he was really large and in charge. I accepted that being a man with a small cock, but confindent with myself.

We talked and he agreed to having a little fun. We agreed I would watch but not join in and if I became uncofortable, I would just leave the room while he finished what he started.

We rented room at the Intercontinental and had a little fun before hand. I set up the video camera and we got started. They kissed and touch and it moved much slower thatn I had thought it would have. He undressed my wife and caressed her all over admiring her terrific ass. Every guy I know wants to fuck my wifes ass. I'm the only one who's been there and unless I allow it, she won't let anyone else touch it.

She took of his shirt and he is buff, I have to admit. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants. I WAS SHOCKED. He was commando. She laughed and said, I see you still let it hang. That dick was big. My jealousy kicked in and I felt like a worthless piece of crap. She had not lied. She opened her mouth to barely fit his huge limp dick in her mouth. She could barely get the head in, she gets my hard dick all the way in with no problem.

She sucked and stroked him to full attention. I have heard of guys with big dicks being kinda soft, uh not him. It was solid and rigid. I have never looked at a guys dick so much. He was well over 11" folks and very very very thick.

They made out for a while and she go down lick his shaft and lick his big ass balls. He just would look over at me and smile. He knew he owned my wifes pussy and she would not stop if I asked her. His cockiness came out real fast. Next thing I knew he put her on her back and said, let me give you what he can't sweetie. He spread her legs and forced the head in, she actually gasped and squeeled like a pig. She told him she forgot how big he really was. He added a little more lube to his cock to he already wet pussy.

He slowly pushed in and out. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was grunting and making noises I had never heard her do with me. My penis went from hard to limp as I realized I had not been pleasing my wife with my cock at all. He began to pound her. He fucked her harder and harder. She was yelping and screaming from his big cock, not even 3/4 the way in. He kept slamming her turning her over and in different positions. His stamina was unreal. After 20 minutes I figured he was getting ready to blow and getting tired, then I said the same thing after 40 minutes. It was well over an hour and he had not slowed down. He was nailing my wife almost all the way in her.

I never thought she could handle a dick this big. My wife is petite and little. He was strecthing her sweet pussy and making her love every minute of it. After 1 hour and 37 minutes, he tells her was she ready for her cum bath? I was like huh? He pulls out of her and she gets back on her knees and he sprays her face with a huge amount of cum and went in her hair down her chest. He kept pumping and it kept cumming. He was shooting it in her mouth and yes, she was swallowing it! He finally finished and said he would give us a little alone time while he showered. She licked a lot of his cum off and ate it. She said he has sweet cum. I was shocked because she usally spits me out and never lets me cum on her face.

She had many many oragasms and I lost count. He left and a hour later she let me have her pussy. I stuck my little dick in her and came in 30 seconds. She just laughed and said she loved me. She said, I was the best husband in the world. She has many friends that thie husbands are on the short side also but would never let their wives enjoy a lover much less watch it and film it.

I learned a few things from this. My wife will allow men different pleasures for what she gets in return. I think he gets to do the facial because, well he rocks her world. I also learned there was a few weks of feeling jealous and weak in the bed room. But we also had more of an exciting sex life afterwards. I'm in touch with her needs more than ever. I learned that all women are not size queens, but some do need different men and size is only a small part of it. I think he has the whole raw sex and come fuck me package. She told me she could never marry him for many relationship problems. But when it comes to his dick and bed skills, he's the man. I hate to admit it, but shes right.

I have no ill feelings towards him or his cockiness now. If I was him, I would be cocky to. God gave some guys different things. I have accepted my penis size and I have accepted my skills and know I can only try to get better. But I also know I can never out do him. If I live my life trying to out do him, I will not live my own life.

I guess a weight has been lifted off my chest. I now knew what I always kinda of was thinkings. My wife likes big dicks and hard nasty fucking. She a nasty ittle slut and I love it. It turns me on. She has fucked her ex a few more times with and with out me. She ready for her next fantasy, she wants to try black. I'm not quite ready for that. Until next time.

littlebabycock

My sweet wife Janet who I believe I have posted a few pictures of joined an off-premise swingers club about fifteen years ago. Neither of us were aware what we had gotten ourselves into but the people were very nice and friendly. Janet is twelve years younger than I am and even more naive and very innocent. The name of the club was Sans Souci and we finally learned what the club was all about. By that time, Janet had danced with a lot of the other women and over time they came onto her.
When Janet danced with other woman they would caress her and it wasn't long before they were making out on the dance floor and sucking each other's nipples. When Janet's nipples are sucked she gets really hot and she is ready for other things and three or four women finger fucked her which she liked.
We found a couple who seemed very nice and invited them over and it wasn't long before we were in bed together. Janet had sex with Mary and Jerry satisfied Janet orally and she loved it. I enjoyed watching another guy making Janet cum even better than I can. We were with them for over four months and Janet told me Jerry was better than I am; at first this hurt my feelings but I was becoming more submissive even as Janet was becoming more dominant. I told Janet I didn't care for Mary but I enjoyed her being with Jerry and she told me she appreciated my understanding because she really liked both of them. I had to go out of town one weekend and Mary asked me if Janet could stay with them at their lake house. I asked Mary if she would be upset if Jerry had sex with Janet as we had not gone 'all the way yet'. Mary told me Jerry had asked her if he could fuck my wife and she told him she wanted to watch him and Janet having intercourse. Well, that's another story, but he sure opend Janet up for extra-marital sex and I didn't care. I told Mary to make a video. 3.jpg
Do you like.JPG
3.jpg
Do you like.JPG
3.jpg
Do you like.JPG