we don't have homosexuals

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They really dont have Homosexuals in Iran because they Behead them. If one is found out to be Homosexual it is death.

"No cases of gays being penalized in Iran solely on the basis of sexual orientation have been officially reported."

Japanese government

Gay Iranian Desperate to Stay in Japan

According to the Paris-based International Federation of Human Rights, the justice system did not actively investigate charges of homosexuality. There were known meeting places for homosexuals, and there had been no recent reports of homosexuals executed.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the posts here are frighteningly Kaftka-ish. I am so appalled but some of what has been said, I can't come up with a response. Some of the people here, would have been those that supported the holocaust in another generation, and felt actually GOOD about it, that they were doing a good, worthy noble thing. I'm...I...shakes head:shocked:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the posts here are frighteningly Kaftka-ish. I am so appalled but some of what has been said, I can't come up with a response. Some of the people here, would have been those that supported the holocaust in another generation, and felt actually GOOD about it, that they were doing a good, worthy noble thing. I'm...I...shakes head:shocked:

I know what you mean, sometimes I think I'm going to wake up in the morning as a cockroach after reading some of the stuff people write here.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The irony here is that most Homosexuals are liberal and love folks like this fellow
That's almost as brilliant as saying "Most Jews in Europe in 1943 were liberal, so they loved Hitler and Eichman." It's not funny, it holds no value in truth or irony, so why would you say something so stupid?
liberalism is a spurious concept these days. this is good book that goes into it.
<...>
what thick_1 is saying is totally valid. (except for the "most homosexuals are liberals" part.)
And you are almost as brilliant as thick1.
liberals want gay men to marry men so gays most be liberal :(:( happy thats band in my state :):)
Were you born an idiot, or do you have to work at it?
Of course he wouldn't acknowledge the presence of gays in the Middle East...it's illegal to fuck a guy in the ass out there.

I don't know what people were expecting him to say. He's proven himself to be 100% delusional and he should be treated as such.

It might be a reach, but I think the idea of having him speak on his beliefs was a governmental smoke screen or redirection of the people so that the consensus would again say that America is in favor of blowing shit up in the Middle East. Again, that might be a reach.
Finally, someone who understands what's going on here...
actually, a POLITICALLY conservative approach to gay marriage would be one of non-interference. a RELIGIOUSLY conservative approach would be to deny rights or existence based on - let me use it - spurious and discriminatory concepts of right and wrong.

this iranian fuck-tard is actually on your side, i believe.
Thank you, Roark. I've tried before to express why PoliCons and ReliCons actually have diametrically oppositional ideologies, but you do a much better job than I.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The irony here is that most Homosexuals are liberal and love folks like this fellow

Thanks. About 18 months ago, I thought I had read the stupidest thing ever posted on LPSG but you just took that prize. Congratulations.

You did have the good sense to capitalize Homosexual -- which, even though a mere adjective, does deserve to have the royal treatment of an exalted noun.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Comments by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
On executions of homosexuals in Iran:
In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that like in your country. ... In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don't know who's told you that we have this.

For the complete story
Quotes by Iran's Ahmadinejad

In Iran, 1/2 the people on this board would be annihilated ....
Thoughts?
Wow. RNC talking points in a penis suppport group forum.

Get a grip.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentlemen and ladies, have a quick read through thick_1's post history.

He is extremely homophobic and somewhat misogynistic.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The OP is apparently one of those stupid enough to actually believe the radio when it tells him that liberals support terrorists, hate America, hate the troops, and love guys like Hugo Chavez because they (along with everyone else in the world) have harsh things to say about the president. The only thing more incredible than the stupid shit some pundits say on the air is how many fucktards there are out there who gobble it up.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who on this site has visited Iran and met "ordinary people" there? Iranian people and the government of the country are not the same. The government is much detested by the people, who are kind, intelligent, and represent a civilization of incredible depth & perspective.

In Mediterranean and Arab cultures, I believe, it is one thing to be labelled homosexual or gay (as in the "decadent Western world") and another to love, and emotionally and physically bond with men.

Cheers - FM

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The irony here is that most Homosexuals are liberal and love folks like this fellow quote]

My thoughts....is the op attempting humor...or is the op attempting slander? Which one is it?

No matter which, the op's opening salvo is disgustingly homophobic and frighteningly hateful!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who on this site has visited Iran and met "ordinary people" there? Iranian people and the government of the country are not the same. The government is much detested by the people, who are kind, intelligent, and represent a civilization of incredible depth & perspective.

I've never been to Iran, but there are a lot of Persians living around the Washington DC area. I would say your description matches some of them.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The thing I so love about David is that he still has the capacity for incredulity, and expresses it so well.

I used to laugh about threads like, "DP: One hole or two?" but it is astonishing crap like the OP's first salvo that makes me long for that stuff again.

It is almost impossible to capture the anger and pain the kind of homophobia displayed here causes. To suggest that queer people everywhere are responsible for the outrages against them is beyond the pale. It is one step up from suggesting there would have been no holocaust if Jews were not so greedy...

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are and do exist in his country, but of course dont let it be knowna nd are very careful, because of the laws in their country, where they can be sentenced to death just for being who they are.