We had a mini Meet n Greet in South Florida.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was a small group of us and the reason was because Lex and his man Bubba were in South Florida for a few days.

Thursday night Lex, Bubba, Bucko and I met at Alibi, a gay bar in Wilton Manors which is a section of Fort Lauderdale. Lex had some of his other friends there, since Bubba lived here for a long time he has many longtime friends in the area. Bucko and I already know each other and met previously, but it was nice to see him again.

Friday night we met at Bill's which is across the street from the other place. Bucko could not go that night, but instead TopDudeFtl and his boyfriend were there. They are both very nice and are cute guys.

Sunday (today) we went to Haulover nude beach. I met Bucko, Lex and Bubba there. Lex looked great in a blue speedo and also looked great out of it too. I know why Lex and Bucko are long time members here. :biggrin1: Some of Lex's other local friends showed up at the beach too. I spent most of the time in the water (almost 6 hours) . They came in every once in a while to keep me company. Now I am paying for it with sunburned shoulders.

Lex and Bubba are both sweethearts and I wish they would move down to Florida. I know they can't due to their families, but I hope they can visit here often.

Hopefully I can organize a real South Florida Meet N Greet sometime where anyone on here can attend.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome Mem! You'll always be an honorary member of the NYC meets and we'll keep a chair open for you if you can make it. Glad you guys had a blast! Networking is fun!

thanks, I do hope that next time I am back up north I can meet you guys again.

Very glad you guys were able to get together and have such a fun time. I'm horribly jealous!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a small group of us and the reason was because Lex and his man Bubba were in South Florida for a few days.

Sunday (today) we went to Haulover nude beach. I met Bucko, Lex and Bubba there. Lex looked great in a blue speedo and also looked great out of it too. I know why Lex and Bucko are long time members here. :biggrin1: Some of Lex's other local friends showed up at the beach too. I spent most of the time in the water (almost 6 hours) . They came in every once in a while to keep me company. Now I am paying for it with sunburned shoulders.

Golly Mem, now thats what I call a Meet-n-Greet. Beach blanket bingo at a nude beach. At least then you can tell if the members are worthy of belonging to LPSG :biggrin1:. But then again, cold water causes shrinkage...
In hind-site, I really shouldnt be a member, since I aint packin BIG, just average.... But I got a BIG mouth. :eek:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Golly Mem, now thats what I call a Meet-n-Greet. Beach blanket bingo at a nude beach. At least then you can tell if the members are worthy of belonging to LPSG :biggrin1:. But then again, cold water causes shrinkage...
In hind-site, I really shouldnt be a member, since I aint packin BIG, just average.... But I got a BIG mouth. :eek:

Anyone who supports large penises is welcome here. :wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was all fun fun fun in the SoFla sun, but I've got some serious sunburn on parts of my body that haven't been exposed to seawater in many years (mostly upper thighs and hips) that makes doing most things a genuine challenge. I'm slathered in Aloe Vera, which mitigates the pain somewhat.

Lex and Bubba come down twice yearly, and it's always a riot of on type or another. This time was exceptional only in as much as we got in much more quality face time than is typical. We all had a blast.

I'm kinda miffed that I couldn't be there on Saturday to meet TopDudeFtl and his comely partner. Hopefully we can work out something on our semi-regular Thursday pubcrawls.

Very glad you guys were able to get together and have such a fun time. I'm horribly jealous!

You KNOW you have an open invite, sweetheart. Few things would bring me greater honor than being your host in whatever capacity you'd accept once your health stabilizes.

It was all fun fun fun in the SoFla sun, but I've got some serious sunburn on parts of my body that haven't been exposed to seawater in many years (mostly upper thighs and hips) that makes doing most things a genuine challenge. I'm slathered in Aloe Vera, which mitigates the pain somewhat.

Ouch! Watch that kind of thing and next time bring much more sunscreen. I want one of those pop-up UV blocker beach tents that doubles as a changing cabana. They sound very useful.
Lex and Bubba come down twice yearly, and it's always a riot of on type or another. This time was exceptional only in as much as we got in much more quality face time than is typical. We all had a blast.

I'm kinda miffed that I couldn't be there on Saturday to meet TopDudeFtl and his comely partner. Hopefully we can work out something on our semi-regular Thursday pubcrawls.

It sounds perfect! I'm very happy you all got together. It's a good mix of people.

You KNOW you have an open invite, sweetheart. Few things would bring me greater honor than being your host in whatever capacity you'd accept once your health stabilizes.

Yup, I know. I plan on visiting Spain, Florida, and DC when it's possible. They're part of my goals and I remind myself of them from time to time when I get down on myself.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Friday night we met at Bill's which is across the street from the other place. Bucko could not go that night, but instead TopDudeFtl and his boyfriend were there. They are both very nice and are cute guys.
TopDude and his boy are both woofers, for sure. It's too funny that his Boy calls HIM bubba. The man has not aged a day since his older LPSG pics, with the exception of some gray in the chin (which you know I love). WOOOF!

That was our most fun time at the beach ever! SO happy you were a part of the experience and we will see you in October!

Lex and Bubba are both sweethearts and I wish they would move down to Florida. I know they can't due to their families, but I hope they can visit here often.

Mem--it was so awesome to finally meet you and please know that were are very pleased to add you to our growing list of friends whom, while we met online, with whom we spend tons of quality time. I SO get your humor now! Given how shy you are, it was awesome to get to know you, your wit and see how tall, dark, and handsome you are.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Mem....I'm mildly envious....sun and good company...plus Lex in a pair of speedos.....thanks for letting us know mate.

There is a story here. Those that read here know that I am not a huge speedo fan--I Once owned a baby blue one that was given to me--it was a medium and far too small.

My white square cut (seen here) got ruined after the third pool party we went to in 3 days. Someone's chemicals in the pool turned it piss yellow and no amount of Tide or bleach made it different.

Our lesbians gave me a gift certificate to the Gay Mart for graduation, so I ran in early Sunday and found the first XL speedo (as I had already tried on the square cuts they had and knew that none of them fit). It was on and off all day at the beach. I may post a speedo pic at some point.

We all got fried. And Bubba and I had on multiple applications. Ouch.

Now, THIS is what I am talking about. We did not make it to bed before 12:30 any night we were down there and it was awesome to spend MOST of our time with you in tow. Our FTL family thoroughly enjoyed your company. Your quality folk (I knew that already and I am glad to shared your experience with Mem with us so that we could add him to our circle.

Love ya, UB!

What he said. We have a guest room with your name on it, stud!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem--it was so awesome to finally meet you and please know that were are very pleased to add you to our growing list of friends whom, while we met online, with whom we spend tons of quality time. I SO get your humor now! Given how shy you are, it was awesome to get to know you, your wit and see how tall, dark, and handsome you are.

I'm so glad we all got along so well, I knew we would. I know people think highly of you online at various sites, so the fact that you said such nice things about me makes me feel great. :smile::wink:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm so glad we all got along so well, I knew we would. I know people think highly of you online at various sites, so the fact that you said such nice things about me makes me feel great. :smile::wink:

I have actually never NOT gotten along with anyone with whom I have expressed interest in meeting and spending time from these fora (and I have meet tons of people over the years).

I want to go in record to say that I have never been more happy to be more incorrect regarding my opinion of someone. You're a good and fun person and I get that now. I'm glad we came around to really appreciating each other and I look forward to more bar and beach time with you in October. This time, will you lose the fucking shorts, already? ;)

(Mem gave me grief for wanting to buy a new swimsuit and then never got naked--BOOO!!)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I can empathize. I went to the nude beach on Martha's Vineyard a couple of weeks ago and got the first sunburn I've had in years. (I've got a pale, freckled complexion, so knowing that I burn easily, I generally stay out of the sun.) I forgot how badly sunburns hurt. I did the aloe vera thing, too, but as you say, it only helps a little. And the day before I started to peel, I had a few hours of intense "I'm going to go insane" itching.

Mem--it was so awesome to finally meet you...Given how shy you are, it was awesome to get to know you, your wit and see how tall, dark, and handsome you are.

This is not the first time someone who has met Mem at a meet & greet has commented on how attractive he is. I am really curious to someday see what he looks like. (Incidentally, if anyone wants to see what I look like, and if you have a manhunt account, go to my manhunt profile. My username there is ScreamTall, and the link is below in my signature line.)