We had a mini Meet n Greet in South Florida.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is not the first time someone who has met Mem at a meet & greet has commented on how attractive he is. I am really curious to someday see what he looks like.

They were just being polite. I was attractive in my 20's and early 30's. Now I'm just happy to not frighten ALL small children. :eek: I think I'm the only one from both meet N greets to never have had their picture posted online, there is a reason for that, I'm no Brad Pitt.

I saw your pics with the Manhunt link, Meniscus. You are very handsome and you have great eyes.

Last edited:

Mem is indeed good looking. He looks like his personality. Once you meet him you get it. I knew who he was the moment I laid eyes on him.

Now do I want to see Meniscus's pics? Hmmmm.... I might rather want to be surprised as my next foray to Vermont will include a detour his way. This requires some thorough consideration.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They were just being polite. I was attractive in my 20's and early 30's. Now I'm just happy to not frighten ALL small children.

I am sure you're just being modest. In fact, I'm wondering if you're one of those people who thinks he's no longer attractive because he's not as young as he used to be, when, in fact, he looks better now than most of us did when we were young. (I work with a guy like that. He has no idea how beautiful he is. I wish he could see himself through my eyes.)

I think I'm the only one from both meet N greets to never have had their picture posted online, there is a reason for that, I'm no Brad Pitt.

Well, if anyone who doesn't look like Brad Pitt is too unsightly to be seen, we're all going to have to start wearing bags over our heads, because if that's your basis of comparison then we're all a bunch of hideous trolls. Except Nick8. He's a sexy troll.

I saw your pics with the Manhunt link, Meniscus. You are very handsome and you have great eyes.

Thanks very much, Mem. I just wish that were enough, both for other gay men and for myself, but I've never been fit and I probably never will be. I just don't want to put in the work.

Jason, I will pm you about Vermont.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know how I missed this thread. :confused:

Friday night we met at Bill's which is across the street from the other place. Bucko could not go that night, but instead TopDudeFtl and his boyfriend were there. They are both very nice and are cute guys.

Thanks Mem! It was great to meet you that night & sad that we missed Bbucko.

I'm kinda miffed that I couldn't be there on Saturday to meet TopDudeFtl and his comely partner. Hopefully we can work out something on our semi-regular Thursday pubcrawls.

I agree & that sounds like a plan!

TopDude and his boy are both woofers, for sure. It's too funny that his Boy calls HIM bubba. The man has not aged a day since his older LPSG pics, with the exception of some gray in the chin (which you know I love). WOOOF!

I knew you'd get a laugh out of the "Bubba" thing. :biggrin1: And thanks for the kind words. You are more handsome in person, for sure! We had such a good time Friday night. I am glad that we were able to finally meet & look forward to the birthday celebrations in October!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOOOF!

We will be back in early October this year for our girl's 60th (big party) and we will be sure to make time to hang out. The beach was lots of fun.

We are also looking into coming down when it is cold up here--somewhere between January and March. I'll keep you guys posted.