"We hear you've got a big one"

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
Didn't know where to post this to be honest, thought I'd just throw it out there "I want to be on you" sorry kidding. ANYWAY....

So I'm in a nightclub with my rugby boys one night, all up in the VIP lounge being the arrogant rugby guy thing that we are. And I get a text message from a number I don't recognise saying "We hear you you have a big one?"

Being slightly drunk we decided to send them back a photo message. So one of the guys comes into the toilet and takes a phone photo of it for me (yes I know, the eternal debate of very homo behaviour by very hetero men). We get the photo and send it to whoever was texting. So more banter back and forth ensues and generally I leave with my ego a bit more inflated.

About a week later I'm in our usualy room at our usually club, post match and three girls are crowded around one of their phones, I have a cheeky look at what they are looking at and there is that photo I'd had taken! Before I say anything the girls know I'm there and are saying things like, "Look at that, its huge" "Bet you wish you had one like that" "I wonder whose it is" "Must be fake, from the internet"

It would seem that this picture was currently being Bluetoothed (free picture sharing between phones) around most of the university! It had taken about a week to come full circle and have someone ask em if i wanted a copy.

I of course pointed out that it was in fact me to which the girls naturally replied "Yeah whatever we've had like 5 guys say that to us already!"

DoubleDawgy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol woah.. I did something like that once.. except it was a printed picture of mine on a peice of paper that I had left on purpose in our local skating rink.. their soon was a big group of people and guys saying it was them that left it there, lol.. I was so amused to see their reactions hehehe.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks ago I was sitting at a bar when they were closing up. I knew a number of the servers and quite often came by to have one drink with them before everyboy scattered into the night.

Two new girls were sitting a little bit down from the bar from me, looking at pictures on her phone. They apparently came upon a few nude shots of her from her vacation. Right as they were discussing this, my friend Gina sat down between us and said to them "I've seen nude pictures of him and he's really well endowed." I snickered and blushed and she looked at me and said "Really, Suzy (my ex) showed me the pictures. You really are."

Right then the bartender walked and asked "Really are what?" One of the new girls said "She was just telling us he has a big cock." Now the bartender and I were both bright red.

The good news is I ended up walking down the street with her and getting a drink. I've been down to see her a couple of times. She has a boyfriend in the way, but doesnt everybody?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Didn't know where to post this to be honest, thought I'd just throw it out there "I want to be on you" sorry kidding. ANYWAY....

So I'm in a nightclub with my rugby boys one night, all up in the VIP lounge being the arrogant rugby guy thing that we are. And I get a text message from a number I don't recognise saying "We hear you you have a big one?"

Being slightly drunk we decided to send them back a photo message. So one of the guys comes into the toilet and takes a phone photo of it for me (yes I know, the eternal debate of very homo behaviour by very hetero men). We get the photo and send it to whoever was texting. So more banter back and forth ensues and generally I leave with my ego a bit more inflated.

About a week later I'm in our usualy room at our usually club, post match and three girls are crowded around one of their phones, I have a cheeky look at what they are looking at and there is that photo I'd had taken! Before I say anything the girls know I'm there and are saying things like, "Look at that, its huge" "Bet you wish you had one like that" "I wonder whose it is" "Must be fake, from the internet"

It would seem that this picture was currently being Bluetoothed (free picture sharing between phones) around most of the university! It had taken about a week to come full circle and have someone ask em if i wanted a copy.

I of course pointed out that it was in fact me to which the girls naturally replied "Yeah whatever we've had like 5 guys say that to us already!"
Luckly nobody has sent me such an sms so far: I sure would have sent a pic of my tool, and maybe regretted it afterwards...

Man, you are my hero!