We just can't get enough of MEASURING our cocks!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Nov 11, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

If you too have this obsession please post some words about your personal meauring experience... I myself was never worried about my cock size until I was 16.. as I presume I had a big cock for a boy that age... and as a child too... then I discovered the Kinsey study and I was still happy to find I was sligthly above average... I always seen my penis as a long and thick cock and maybe a bit oversized... but reading and sailing the web I changed this idea and now I think my penis is only very slightly above average or , maybe, just average... I also saw many boy in the canghing rooms and have to say that the average flaccid size is very similar to mine ..that is 11 cm or so...
    If you know me and read some post of mine you know I have a kind of fetish with measurements..not only cock but also waist and hip size...

I created the group below and hope many of us with the same "fetish" could talk about it very freely and openly

2. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i always wanted to know where i "stood"
    i've been the same size since i was 12,and i wanted to know what the fuss was all about.i didn't even know that there were alot of men who couldn't self suck.because i when i was a teen,i was self sucking all the time. in high school i was always asked how many inches i was.
    i used to show my dick all the time to anyone that asked,but i've only been measured by a few women in my life.

3. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First time I measured myself i was about 15 or so, i allways heard the average was 6 so when i saw I was 6 long and around i thought i was totaly average. wish i had known the average girth was like 4:rolleyes: It has grown a bit since then but i think its done now.

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

Are you really saying that your cock is the same since you was 12 years old??? Amazing! you were a special boy then..I bet you were the only in your area to have such a cock...mine is almost the same since I was 18 instead,altough girth is very very sligthly increased in years (from 13,5 to 13,8 midshaft girth).. as for the curve I have it from 12 years old or so..before my cock was straight , I'm sure it's bend because of the million jerks I did

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

whats your size today boy?? btw 4 inches of girth isn't average but very thin, 5 is average and 6 is definitely thick!

6. ratibor

ratibor Member

And in real life this size have only 1.1 % (Kinsey - *self-measure 3300 penises) .
    Greater than 90% can be considered a great and all over 5.5" is big in real life (but not on this forum where the actual incorrectly measurement and lie )

7. D_Esau Prepuce

D_Esau Prepuce New Member

I honestly didnt think about it till my last year of high school I finally had my first bf and I showed him after his reaction I had to find out! Now I know I'm well above average though I do try and hide it

8. Shackleford

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted