We met in the showers

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by xxxldick, Jun 11, 2009.

1. xxxldick

xxxldick New Member

I stepped into the locker room, and started undoing my t-shirt while I walked towards my locker. I placed the t-shirt gently on the bench, and removed my shorts and boxers in one single motion, exposing my hairless chest, nicely developed pecs, six pack and my biggest and proudest trophe; 7 inches of flaccid, black dick hanging straight down towards the floor. At this point I didn't hurry anymore. I would sit down og the bench taking a sip of water. Walk all the way through the locker room to take a piss, and back to my locker to pick up my towl before walking through the locker room again to hit the showers. Watching the other guys gasping when looking at my cock. I often had to control myself not to let it show how turned on I was.

I took place in one of the free showers. The guy standing opposite to me was standing with his back towards me. He had a nice bubble but and a perfectly v-shaped upper body. I would like to see how his front looked so I tried to get his attention by asking how the workout had been. He turned around, smiled and said Hi. It was Dan from my physics class. I had never met him in the univeristy gym before, so I didn't know he was such a hunk. He was hiding is cock behind his big hands, but his upper body told be he had been working out for several years.

I didn't know Dan very well. Just been talking to him a couple of times during breaks, and he looked like a nice guy. We were smalltalking about chicks, classes, and parties. It turned of that he was going to the same party as me tonight. Another guy at the university was hosting a party at his parents house and most engineering students were invited.
    Dan turned around again to pick up his shampoo. He poured a little bit into his hands, and turned back again facing me while he started massaging the shampoo into his hair with both hands. I couldn't help letting my eyes slide down, passing his pecs, six-pack and following a small hairy strip leading the way to the root of his dick. My eyes continued down his cock, passing one inch, two inches, three inches and then stopping at approximately 6 inches of flaccid, white cock. It was the biggest white cock I had ever seen. When he was finished shampooing his hair, his hand went down to his cock and soaping it and I could see a satisfied smile on his lips.

We showered for a couple of minutes more before picking up the towls. Dan was a little bit shy, and didn't dare show off his cock all the time so he was hiding it behind his big towl. I just brought a very small towl, which didn't make it possible to cover up. We walked back to the lockers. I waited a bit to make sure everybody could have a glimps of a cock, before I put on my surfer shorts and was ready to go. I let the t-shirt stay in the bag until the party started in the evening. Dan was wearing a pair of shorts and a unbuttoned shirt. He looked absolutly stunning, and the thin shorts revaled a huge bulge.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love the setting of the story. Hope you continue.

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Good story.

4. petro

petro New Member

I wonder...What REALLY is a TOWL????

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

A simple mispelling for towel; no big deal.

Nice story..

6. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

i wonder... What REALLY is a TROLL????

7. xxxldick

xxxldick New Member

We walked out of the gym together. We looked quite good and with athletic upper bodies and I those looking also could see we had a big bulge in our shorts.

Dan asked me if I wanted to join him for a few beers at his place before going to the party. He was living with his parents and his brother. The parents was travelling a lot, so Dan and his brother mostly had the place for themselves.

I didn't have anything else to do before the party, so I was happy going to his place for some drinks. His house wasn't far away from the gym, only 5-10 minute walk. We arrived at the house, unlocked the door and got inside. Dan tried to say hello to his brother, but it didn't sound like he was at home.

Dan picked up two beers from the fridge and led the way to the back of the house and out in the backyard. They had a nice backyard, with some garden furniture and a swimming pool. We sat, or laid down, in the sun lounge chair, and continued talking and started drinking the beer.

The sun was shining and it was pretty hot. I drank my beer and closed my eyes to relax a bit. I think I might have napped for a few seconds, and suddenly I wake up by a big smash. I looked a bit confused and looked at Dan who was still sitting next to me.
    "It's my brother Dave. He's been out for a run, and he usually jumps in the pool as soon as he gets home when it's hot outside", explained Dan.

Dave was under water for a bit, but Dan shouted to him as soon as he put his head above water: "Dave, you should say hello to my friend here"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you guys was sitting here when I came in" answered Dave while he was climbing out of the pool. Dave was totally nude! Dan didn't at all, and Dave was also acting very normal. He had his left hand in front of his dick, or he tried.

"If you're trying to hide your dick with that hand, I think you are doing a pretty job" I said to break the ice. "Although you are both very gifted, I guess you are the bigger brother?" I continued with a smile.

Dave reached my handed so we could greet properly and said "I like your new friend, Dan". "Why don't you guys join me in the pool?, I'll go and get my swimming shorts if that makes you more comfortable"

"Hell no. I'll come with you, but I'm not wearing this shorts a second more if I don't have too".

8. rd62624

Gold Member

intresting story hope that you continue.

9. ChuckNLA

ChuckNLA Member

I like where this is goong.....the visual works well.

Draft saved Draft deleted