Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a true story about a recent encounter with a Facebook friend.

My five-month drought is over. LOL I met this dude on Facebook, and we chatted once...thought he was cute. So, I hit him up yesterday actually to ask him out on a date. Before I could do it, he said he had been practicing massage. He's in school for that. I told him that I would volunteer for him to practice on. We set up an appointment for last night. I get there around 6:00 and we go to the basement. As he was preparing, he suggested that I get naked for the massage to get better results but said I could undress to the level of my comfort. Immediately, I got hard. So, I waited until I wasn't to disrobe. When he got back, he started the session. It was great. He had such soft hands. He had put on some soothing music, and tdimmed the lights. He worked out all of the kinks in my legs. But, I noticed that he was spending a lot of time working on my ass. Not like I minded.

After about 3 hours (he really took his time), he put me on my back. Mind you, I'm only wearing a sheet. Then, he starts massaging my thighs up and down. That's when I got hard again. He kept rubbing them and brushed my dick a few times...intentionally. Each time he did, I moaned softly. Then, he comes around facing me from above my head and starts working on my chest and every now and then going back to my thighs and brushing my dick. Then, while behind me, he took off his clothes down to his underwear. I could see his hard dick. He brushed his dick up against my face and rubbed it back and forth. Then, he bends down and sucks my nipples. I put my hands on his back but he gently put them back on my stomach. He wanted to be in control. OK. Cool.

Then, he takes off his underwear and puts his hard dick in my mouth while my head is turned to the side...thrusting it in and out. After a few minutes of that, he pulls down the sheet and sucks my dick. Then, he allowed me to rub his back and his head while he went down on my throbbing manhood.

He goes to the edge of the table and pulls me down to the edge, puts my legs back, and eats my ass thoroughly. OMG! My ass was so wet and ready, and he knew it. Then, he plunged that dick all up inside me. He slid in and out while looking into my eyes.

After a few minutes of that, he said, "Let's go to the bedroom." We kissed and hugged for a minute or so and then he stacked some pillows and told me to get on my hands and knees. He began to fuck me harder and deeper. We roll over and then I'm on my stomach. THAT'S when daddy brought it home...he went deeper and harder than before. He pulled out and got on his back. That's when I kissed him and sucked his nipple. He said he was about to cum. He asked me where I wanted it. I said "In my ass." He put me on my stomach and about a minute later, I felt a barrage of bursts of hot nutt exploding inside my ass. It felt like at least 15 seconds of constant nutt.

By then, it was about 11:30 and I had been there since 6:00. I was going to wait for the bus, but the next one wasn't coming for 30 minutes. So, I decided to walk. I thought about that dick...and the nutt that was still inside me.