we need a separate area

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about a separate section for the assholes? I have no interest in hearing from them.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lpsg is not a good place for someone who is insecure or frightened of their own sexuality. But if you are secure,or are searching and relaxed at where you may wind up its wonderfull:smile:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mind str8 people, I just don't want their lifestyle and practices flaunted in my face.

What I object to is the heterosexual agenda. You can see it on billboards and in magazine, and plastered over every television channel, with their heterosexual love stories and sex scenes. They portray it as if everyone's a heterosexual, and that it's perfectly normal for 2 people with completely different and opposite sexual organs to copulate.

It's affecting the children too. When children are young, they stick their own. Boys play with boys and girls play with girls. Most children run away at the thought of a child of the opposite sex threaten to kiss them. However, after years of heterosexual indoctrination through the media, by the time many of them are teenagers they have been brainwashed into desiring this unnatural and dangerous lifestyle.

Now, I don't have a problem with heterosexuals. My own parents were heterosexuals. However, they did try to influence my nature throughout my life to force me into a heterosexual lifestyle. The question has to be asked: do heterosexuals make good parents?

Obviously, in this politically correct culture, I have to concede that heterosexuals are free to live however they want, no matter how depraved and disgusting their practises may be. I just don't appreciate the way the media force feed it to me all the time.

It's time for the madness to stop!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
yman74 said:
I am a strait man, ...We need a seperate section for strait men and the women who love them. Keep the ladies cumming.

Intergration now! Segregation never!:spank:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck is a homophobic person on a website about large penises for? There's no heterosexual hooking up on this site, that is a FANTASY. If you're a woman and you're on this site, you're probably pretty used to seeing cocks, and probably couldn't care less about 99 percent of the members. Straight men on this site is funny, I mean us straight guys on a site about large penises is somewhat suspect in the first place. Straight guys need to be comfortable with all types of sexuality. Just because we like girls doesn't mean that we don't appreciate masculine beauty. I gave skullmason a compliment on his body, not because I wanna lick his nipples or whatever, but because I thought his hard work and dedication produced a slamming physique and he deserved a compliment! A special section for you... there is a special section... it's right through that door ahead of you, just open the door, close it behind you and don't look back.

Reactions: dreamer20

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tripod said:
What the fuck is a homophobic person on a website about large penises for? There's no heterosexual hooking up on this site, that is a FANTASY. If you're a woman and you're on this site, you're probably pretty used to seeing cocks, and probably couldn't care less about 99 percent of the members. Straight men on this site is funny, I mean us straight guys on a site about large penises is somewhat suspect in the first place. Straight guys need to be comfortable with all types of sexuality. Just because we like girls doesn't mean that we don't appreciate masculine beauty. I gave skullmason a compliment on his body, not because I wanna lick his nipples or whatever, but because I thought his hard work and dedication produced a slamming physique and he deserved a compliment! A special section for you... there is a special section... it's right through that door ahead of you, just open the door, close it behind you and don't look back.

Tripod, I love you dude. You got some great perspective. Amen, bro!

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thing is, there's nothing "gay" about being comfortable enough with your sexuality and body to be able to give and take compliments and opinions about the male body between yourself and other guys.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks Kotchanski, I love reading your posts, damn PC's...

Lex, I... I think I love you too.... (scene from "10" running on the beach,
I'll be Dudley Moore, and you... Bo Derek, unless you wanna switch)

Lets add Homophobes to the same list as Trolls, Stalkers and Lurkers.
They are usually the source of most of the bad energy around here.

:twak:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
tripod said:
That sucks Kotchanski, I love reading your posts, damn PC's...

Lex, I... I think I love you too.... (scene from "10" running on the beach,
I'll be Dudley Moore, and you... Bo Derek, unless you wanna switch)

Lets add Homophobes to the same list as Trolls, Stalkers and Lurkers.
They are usually the source of most of the bad energy around here.

:twak:

Lex in cornrows, that's one of the funniest fucking visuals that's ever been handed to me. HAHAHAHAHA - thanks, Tripod...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irvy said:
Thing is, there's nothing "gay" about being comfortable enough with your sexuality and body to be able to give and take compliments and opinions about the male body between yourself and other guys.
Yes my friend you are right.!:cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
The simple fact is that the human body is a wonderful thing in all its forms. If you can't appreciate that, and you can't accept others appreciating that, then your a very sad person.

Its like discounting a beautiful piece of music or literature just because its not the genre you prefer. It can still be wonderfully writen, produced and performed, even if it isn't what you'd buy yourself, it can still be appreciated for the amazing piece of work it is.
You are so right my dear!:smile:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Precisely! I can comment on a girl being particularly pretty, or on the size of her breasts, etc, and not have a panicked moment where i question whether or not I'm having straight tendancies!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
The simple fact is that the human body is a wonderful thing in all its forms. If you can't appreciate that, and you can't accept others appreciating that, then your a very sad person.

Its like discounting a beautiful piece of music or literature just because its not the genre you prefer. It can still be wonderfully writen, produced and performed, even if it isn't what you'd buy yourself, it can still be appreciated for the amazing piece of work it is.

Awesome perspective Kotchanski, reminds me of music appreciation classes in college, they should have a body appreciation class, you'd never be able to get in it, it'd be constantly full!

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yman74 said:
I am a strait man, and I have no intrest in hearing from other men. I like women, and I know there are women who visit this website intrested in finding strait hung men. We need a seperate section for strait men and the women who love them. Keep the ladies cumming.

Try women's issues, nearly all of my action is there. It is a good "haven" from this too much hearing from other men that you speak of.

And in no way do we need to separate, for a message board is dependent upon the members of its community and in our case that contains straight, gay, men, women, and all otherwise.

If you are adamant on having a separate place, I suggest creating your own message board site in such a fashion. But, by excluding a huge population as is evident by the active members on this site, and by competing against a site that is already well established, you may find difficulty getting anywhere.

I do understand your frustration, but you have to take it as it is. You can always choose just to read the posts written by women and not by men and filter it on your own that way. But there is no way we can or have a need to physically segregate any boards.