We need to invest in renewable energy sources.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just because no one has agreed to anything yet doesn't mean that you two aren't already talking numbers with no evidence of where the money is coming from or how your generator works. And yes, I am confident that it's a fact, because the answer to the energy crisis isn't going to come from one person. Your idea may be one of many starting points, but bringing it to fruition and full functionality is going to take a crew of researchers. Researchers who, I guarantee, will not all be found on this site if you want reputability throughout.

Even if we are talking numbers, (which we're not) please explain to the rest of us just WHAT concern is it of yours, and exactly what proof do you have that we are?? You seem to have convinced yourself that we are. Show us the proof.

Evidence of where the money comes from?? Isn't that MY concern and not yours??

And since I don't have a patent YET, WHY would I tell anyone just how my generator works? Especially on here. Are you hoping that I will so you can steal it out from under me?

Only left wing liberal losers that are hopelessly dependent on the system wait for the "government" and the "researchers" to come up with an answer. I'm not one of those people. Although it's quite obvious by the wording of your post that you have proven yourself to be one of those people.

Leonardo Da Vinci made some of the greatest inventions known. He also made his drawings of them purposefully misleading in such a way that if you're not advanced enough to handle them, you will never figure out how to actually read the drawings and know how to put them together correctly to make them work. He was one man and he did solve many, many problems that were important in his day.

I am actively trying to do something about it. What are you doing about it?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend got scammed and lost some decent money on a *electricity generator* scam. I smell a rat.

Solar water heaters used to be very expensive, about $14000 for a small house. May be cheaper now.

Wind energy is a IMO a boondoggle. Go by Tehachapi, Altamount, Palm Springs to see just how useless it is. Usually they damn things aren't even turning and they are huge eyesores. You need consistent wind and most areas do not have that.

Nuclear and coal are the future. Along with shale oil, as mentioned above.

And if oil is such a big money maker just buy stock in ExxonMobil or Royal Dutch Shell.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friend got scammed and lost some decent money on a *electricity generator* scam. I smell a rat.

Solar water heaters used to be very expensive, about $14000 for a small house. May be cheaper now.

Wind energy is a IMO a boondoggle. Go by Tehachapi, Altamount, Palm Springs to see just how useless it is. Usually they damn things aren't even turning and they are huge eyesores. You need consistent wind and most areas do not have that.

And if oil is such a big money maker just buy stock in ExxonMobil or Royal Dutch Shell.

You know absolutely zero about wind power so why even comment on it? Wind is one of the hottest segments in energy worldwide right now for a reason and it ain’t just because people are installing them for ornaments.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take away the tax credit and see if wind can stand on its own. Certainly is oil gets pricey enough it can change but right now it isn't cost effective from what I have read w/o tax breaks.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

The solar water heater for my house cost $650.00. You can buy bigger, fancier ones for up to $2000.00. There is nothing hi-tech about them. If anyone ever paid 14,000 dollars for a water heater they'd be an idiot.

My dad made one in seventies with two coils of copper tubing, a sheet of plywood, some black paint, a sheet of glass, and a little pump. The damn thing still works.