We only need 1.5"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by spl98006, Nov 5, 2005.

1. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/heal...nowledge02.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>According to physiology professor Jared Diamond in his book "Why Is Sex Fun?" the average penis for a human male is 5 inches, far more than a guy needs to procreate when our closest primate relatives get by with about 1 ½ inches.[/b][/quote]

So why do guys with big dicks still exist? Because women like them&#33; (per the rest of the article)

2. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spl98006 &#064; Nov 5 2005, 08&#58;26 PM) [post=358414]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/heal...nowledge02.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>According to physiology professor Jared Diamond in his book "Why Is Sex Fun?" the average penis for a human male is 5 inches, far more than a guy needs to procreate when our closest primate relatives get by with about 1 ½ inches.[/b][/quote]

So why do guys with big dicks still exist? Because women like them&#33; (per the rest of the article)
    [/b][/quote]

Just listen to Eddie Murphy&#39;s raw album.
    His joke concerning this went something like -

"I didn&#39;t say that CHinese dicks didn&#39;t work,
    I just said they&#39;re tiny"

Just another stereotype in humour.

3. Donk

Donk New Member

According to this article, even fish are sending out digitally enhanced photos now&#33;

4. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There&#33; I just made an appointment to have the useless inches cut off, and while the doctor&#39;s at it, he can take the two or so extra inches off my arms that I don&#39;t need to reach the top shelf in the kitchen. I was thinking of having my hair out, too, since it&#39;s so troublesome to maintain. But Mother Nature seems to have taken charge of that one herself.

5. Shaun

Shaun New Member

I some what couldn&#39;t picture a happy sex life with a 1 1/2 inch penis..
    But hey, foreplay is the way forward eh ? [​IMG]

6. jonb

Gold Member

Sexual selection is fairly established. The human penis simply responds to testosterone after birth, unlike other primates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice