We will all die, but when?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put in my grandmother. She's 85. She should have been dead long ago.

I was wondering if a later birth date (assuming that life exepectancy will go up in the next 50+ years) would make one die at an older age. Apparently not. It's assuming those born in 2005 have the same life expectancy of those that are 30+ now.

I don't know if that will hold true or not.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eight days short of my 98th birthday, and I am overweight. But when I checked it again to see if it changes with the same information as another post suggested, it went to 83, then 84 and now it is 93, but always in the winter? I liked the first answer better.

I guess it doesn't know any more than I do.

My parents are still active at 84 and 85 and they have lived longer than their parents.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither, just odd.

I will apparently live until 98. This does not surprise me as my paternal great grandmother out lived most of her children and died at 105 years of age. I hail from sturdy farm stock. :tongue:

The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?

I tried this at least two years ago and just remembered it.

This time I got the same answer as last time as far as I remember.

Is that creepy or dumb?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My paternal great-grandmother died at two months shy of 102. My paternal grandmother will turn 83 next month. My maternal grandfather is 92. My maternal grandmother died when she was in her late fifties due to pancreatic cancer. I think the odds are in my favour for living longer and if i'm wrong, well.... it's been a wild ride. :drive: