weak and rubbery erections due to stretches

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Any of you experienced "rubbery" weak erections and a general loss of EQ and penis size the days after performing stretchings especially if not well warmed up?? My EQ is shit and my penis size shrunk a bit since almost a week now.. I stopped all my PE activities and want to stop sex too and masturbation too.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you mean how long did I do stretchings?? less than 10 minutes moderate intensity manual stretching routine AND several bone pressed flaccid strength length measurements attempts everyday (without warming up) till yesterday...

Someone with your training history shouldn't be doing any of those things, and the not warming up part is just asking for problems. Pushing certain limits are ok, but only if you've trained for them.

I also noticed that many of the threads that you started on this subforum are negative (at least regarding certain movements). My opinion- do some deep introspecting to see if PE is right for you. While it's healthy to be skeptical, negativity and PE don't mix. Dangerous practices like not warming up and PE definitely don't mix.