Weak..

pradaboy: Your'e in a relationship, everything is cushty, cant complain, nothing too tuff to moan about, but thats the problem, you aint moaning at all, the sex isnt saying nothing whatsoever, u tried to give them a friendly coach, but it just falls on deaf ears, cheating really isnt the one.

so do u leave them or suffer in silence?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You quit waiting for something to happen and you make it happen.

Get romantic. Women's evening sexuality begins first thing in the morning so start there. Tell her you love the way she looks - how you appreciate the way she makes the coffee - that you're the luckiest man in the world. Hide a love note where she'll find it after you leave.

Call her during the day. Tell her you miss her. Tell her you love her.

Come home in the evening with a smile on your face and tell her you're the luckiest man in the world. Sit with her and talk after dinner. Watch something with her that she likes on TV.

Now, don't be surprised if you don't go to bed early for the best sex you ever had.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Is this really a relationship, or just the "best available"?

If you want it, go for it 100%, and don't be lazy!

For crying out loud, man, this is one partnership that's NOT 50/50... it's 100% from Both of you.

(as for me, I'm often noting the lack of (physical) initiative on her part. So? it's just not her style, so I do a bit more to illustrate I'm available. She thinks I'm always available - not - but the image that I'm always available to please her on her own time is fine with me... )

Kazon: Pradaboy:

Show him! guide him...if he insists on staying in cruise control, grab tha wheel, pull over and get your freak on..but do so in a pace/way that does not scare him away or shut him down.

If that does not work...u guys need a serious 1 on 1 with each other. If he really cares for u he will work to not just maintain the relationship but to grow it as well.

No... not the answer?...then pack ya prada bag & bounce.

LeahCat: No-one should have to suffer in silence. If its as simple as - you've gotten into a rut then you need to shake things up. If its not that then you might be looking at a bigger problem. Either way, its a relationship and if its a good one then those things can be as rare as hen's teeth so you pull your finger out and work on it. Leaving should be the last possible option,after you've exhausted every other avenue.

Unfortunately, that scenario is one that quite a few of my older female friends have encountered. Long term relationship,things are comfortable, you're getting older and her drive goes up while his goes down. Communication is key but im sorry to say, a lot do suffer in silence.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LeahCat@Jan 6 2005, 10:58 AM
No-one should have to suffer in silence. If its as simple as - you've gotten into a rut then you need to shake things up. If its not that then you might be looking at a bigger problem. Either way, its a relationship and if its a good one then those things can be as rare as hen's teeth so you pull your finger out and work on it. Leaving should be the last possible option,after you've exhausted every other avenue.

Unfortunately, that scenario is one that quite a few of my older female friends have encountered. Long term relationship,things are comfortable, you're getting older and her drive goes up while his goes down. Communication is key but im sorry to say, a lot do suffer in silence.
[post=272599]Quoted post[/post]​

A good perspective-- and rereading mine seems to put the task exclusively on you- so I came back to say - it's Not entirely yours to solve (agreeing with LC here)

I left a good relationship once when I found she had all these 'tasks' to get done before becoming responsive (more like household chores)
I didn't get off on the concept of prostitution-via-barter, with she being unwilling to contribute, so it ended.

That's what LC's viewpoint re-illuminated for me- and I'm just happy my current relationship is more the 'all for all' approach that I had outlined above.

(Hoping that helps)

surf221: suffer in slience for a few...then just leave em...if they aren't listening to what you have to say about sex then they're pretty much a waste of time...people that are good in bed are good for some and bad for others...plus its kind of sexy when a girl coaches me...tells me that she wants me and she knows how she wants it