Weakened base/bent

D_Carson Weeniewagger

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all,

So I have started to develop a little bend to the left and it also seems as if my base girth has decreased a little during the last couple of years :confused:

There is never a problem when Im with a girl or very aroused, then it gets straight and hard for how long it needs to be and the base thickness is not far from my mid-girth (which is about 7 inches). However when not fully aroused its starting to bend a bit to the left on the base and the mid-girth is more or less as usual but the base gets thinner and its like it gets too "heavy" and I cant really keep it up for that long. I am afraid of this getting worse and now wonder if anyone have had similar problems and if its possible to reverse this and increase the base thickness/strength.

I attached a couple of photos where I am semi-aroused and where you can see its starting to bend and is also getting a bit thinner at the base.

Really grateful for any help on this one.
/stewie

Attachments

Last edited:

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one of the downsides to having a particularly large cock maybe?

if its all fine when you're with a girl then its probably all OK. go see a doctor if you're truely worried though.

D_Carson Weeniewagger

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the reply :smile:

yeah perhaps but this is something that developed during the last couple of years, it has not always been like this.

its not really a big problem today as you say but i have the feeling it could get worse.

could it have something to do with hard/soft grip if masturbating or something like that? what could be the cause for a bend to develop?

anyone else had similar problems?

Last edited:

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, obviously you are right handed and jack off with your right hand, that is why you tend to bend to the left. Just ask the lefties who bend to the right. Comes from a lot of hard squeezing and jacking of your cock

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a similar "look" - for me, however, it's from hiding my spontaneous erections. When I get an erection while not being sexual, it's forced "up and over to the side".
This has never been a problem in the past, but for the past year, I've improved my diet (and overall fitness) and my erections have gotten more prominent and "persistent". When I suppress an unwanted erection, it's forced to the side (and I wear slim, snug fit jeans and slacks, so trying to be discreet in public is a must). Now, my dick not only curves upward (as it always has), but the base is bending sideways just like the OP's pic. This is the precise spot where my dick bends to the side and how it is set up in my slacks/pants.
That and my constricting clothing is the precise spot where I feel the most pressure when I get an erection and it's being "held down"

D_Carson Weeniewagger

Experimental Member
Media
tellme2, i usually use both hands ;D if im having a session at the computer the left hand can go solo for a while though, could the masturbation grip really affect the penis shape? and if so should i try to put pressure to the other side?

thehook, i really get what you mean, perhaps thats whats causing my problems too. I do try to vary what side i put it on though (lol), guess there isnt much else to do about it. Using tighter underwear makes it smaller (since it doesnt fit obviously) and keeps my erections to a minimum, does not feel like a good way to keep it down though.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shouldn't be anything to worry about - it's only noticeable at the angle you photographed, I'm sure. Any ladies probably won't notice - and they shouldn't...they should be too busy doing OTHER things with it ;)