Weapon Of Ass Destruction Dildo

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in my local sex shop earlier today and once again I saw this MONSTER dildo, however I had my phone with me so I snapped a picture! I had a quick look online and this sucker could do some serious damage as its over 20 inches long and 16 inches thick. I also found a pic of the actual beastly thing and its offical name is quite fantastic - The Weapon Of Ass Destruction Dildo.

If its making my eyes water, then ya know its HUGE!

Attachments

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get ready with the tissues to wipe the tears from your eyes guys. Here's one man who CAN accommodate "The Weapon of Destruction" and in one, He's certainly going for the burn :scared2: :yikes:

Wow - firstly, I cant imagine that guy will ever be satisfied with any sexual encounter ever again, nothing else will surely do the job. Secondly, I was terrified watching the video incase his insides all fell out.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Get ready with the tissues to wipe the tears from your eyes guys. Here's one man who CAN accommodate "The Weapon of Destruction" and in one, He's certainly going for the burn :scared2: :yikes:

Holy hell....why do I think if that guy goes speed walking he starts to whistle like Zamfir and his Pan Flute?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I looked at the guys comments on the video. He surely pissed some people off having such interesting sexual proclivities. I watched it with the same attitude and mindset of watching childbirth, it wasnt sexy at all but interesting to see what kind of miraculous things people can do with certain parts of their body.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, great! Now you've got me looking at men putting massive things up their ass!

drat - link won't work

same guy - different video jkirk (self fisting and huge things)
XTube_

Last edited:

titters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I havent seen the 1960 guy do the Weapon of ass destruction dildo??
I know my dildos and can tell you that the XXXL in his video is the Xman45 which is only 90mm circ which is big but knowwhere as big as the forementioned WOAD dildo from Target Practice - i would love to see someone do this dildo?
Also 1960 guy does the super victor very impresively to the hilt!! anotomically imposible i would of thought!!