Wear a Jockstrap with a Jammer Swimsuit?

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do quite a bit of swimming and always swam in trunks. I joined this competitive swimming group and am needing to buy a Speedo/TYR Jammer. The question I have, goofy I admit, is are you supposed to wear a jockstrap with a jammer? I've always worn one with a swim strunk but not sure if you are really supposed to wear one with a jammer.

I suppose with the tighter fit you shouldn't need to wear one, but I'm not sure how supportive they are.

I would appreciate some thoughts from guys that wear competitive swimsuits like a jammer.

Thanks,
Robert

hunghuge12

Just Browsing
Media
There are swim jocks made for speedos...but I prefer not to wear one with mine...speedos/jammers hold everything well. When I swam, I wore two to practice in..one to compete in. How big are you by the way>?

Kurt

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are those jocks for Speedos somehow different than a standard jockstrap?

I'm 8" long and 6" around. My size is not really a concern in my query. I'm just wondering if it is expected that a guy in a Jammer should wear a jock or not. If not, is a Jammer supportive enough or is it possible that I'll find my friend posed at am akward angle when I get out of the pool.

Robert

spikerboy

Just Browsing
Media
After wearing Speedo's for about 10 years, I'll say you don't need supporter unless you are prone to getting hardons while in the water on getting out of it..The Speed should give you plenty of support...Summit a picture of yourself with it on won't you...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in agreement with everyone else.....they offer you great support. As you mentioned that is not an issue for you. If it is a visual thing...for me it would not be that attractive to wear a jock with a speedo....then you would have a jock line ....:eek: