Wear boxers? Does it peek out?

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all, I am just curious if this happens to other LPSG members who wear boxers. Every work day and I am wearing slacks whenever I wear boxers my dick keep getting out through the pee hole. Most times it's not a problem if I am in my office. But sometimes walking around the building my dick starts to rub against the soft slacks (once it gets out) and it starts giving me an erection. Many times I have to change where I am going and just head back to my office to "hide it". Also some other times I just go to the bathroom to put MR. in its place.

Does your dick peek out many times a day if wearing boxers?
Could I assume that many guys who wear boxers got used to them and don't get erect even if it peeks out? ( I have using boxers for 10 yrs!)

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jockey Shorts arethe way forward. If my cock had been poking out for ten years i'd have tried jockeys sometime sooner :wink:

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol :biggrin1:
All he has to do is put a pair of shades on...the eyes are a dead give-away!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
When i wear loose bokers my penis gets out of the leg hole, and rubs against my trousers. You can imagine the pain if i get hard wearing jeans.

That's why i usually wear boxer briefs.

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, wearing boxers is comfortable,but not easy to take it out to pee if no hole at the front of boxers you wearing:biggrin1:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. Somehow I always peek through the fly in my boxers and it is not comfortable and I have to adjust this. If the boxers are a little on the small scale... then I may also hang down one of the legs and this is not too uncormfortable. I have not experienced problems in tight jeans because things just can't move around to cause problems while being sort of held in place.

Briefs... I wear sometimes but are just too tight -- I like the loose hanging feeling in my boxers.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed the same problem, BUT ONLY if the pair of boxers are on the smaller side. 32 W here and under company sizes I'm considered a Medium but some companies, their boxers are small if I get M. Still own a few but thats why my drawer consists mostly of boxers briefs. Keeps the Sleeping Giant caged in. Still bone but under control and not as tight as briefs.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My feeling is the best underware is nothing. The problem with peeking out is the fly then rubs your cock and gives you that erection. Why not just freeball in your slacks and be confortable. I grew up wearing briefs as a kid, switched to boxers in jr high and finally stopped wearing them after college. I should have started earlier!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FTL Boxers work great for me. The tip of my dick hangs well below the bottom of the fly, so popping out the fly is not an issue for me. Try FTL 55/45 blend boxers, not the 100% cotton. The fly doesn't gap open and they are very lightweight.

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't wear boxers that often. Usually just to hang around the house and sometimes if it's cold, I'll sleep in them (I mostly sleep in the nude); however, when I am sleeping in them, often times, I wake up during the night with my penis poking out of the fly. It feels ackward enough when I'm sleeping, I can't imagine what it would feel like when I was out and about at work. Could be erotic!

I used to have that problem all the time. I switched brands and it's not so uch an issue during the day anymore, but whenever I sleep with boxers, I usually wake up with a hard-on sticking out the fly. I usually sleep naked, now that I have a room to myself.

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear boxers that often. Usually just to hang around the house and sometimes if it's cold, I'll sleep in them (I mostly sleep in the nude); however, when I am sleeping in them, often times, I wake up during the night with my penis poking out of the fly. It feels ackward enough when I'm sleeping, I can't imagine what it would feel like when I was out and about at work. Could be erotic!

it is the funniest thing in the morning when my cock is sticking out of my boxers. and most of the time its stiff as a rock, so it needs to be put in its place.