Wearing a butt plug during the day?

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've searched this but haven't been able to turn anything up within a reasonable amount of time, so here goes...

Am I the only str8 young guy that likes the feeling wearing a butt plug during the day, you know, just doing regular stuff? Sometimes Ill work one up there (the ones that stay up on their own) and then go about my business (I work from home). Nothing beats it (well, except beating it ;) )

I've been working on the size for a while and have got up to a couple inches and never had any problems after removing it.

Anyone else just like wearing something up there? Have any experiences or how long do you wear it?

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used butt plugs before but could never insert one and go about my business. Once it's in I gotta rub one or two out right away. :biggrin1:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At home I've worn one for an hour or two. Any longer than that, it would bother me and eventually I'd get a sensation of an urgent bowel movement.

Anyone else just like wearing something up there? Have any experiences or how long do you wear it?

You're not the only one. There's lots of us. Two recommendations:

1) Tantus Pace is not a buttplug per se, but I use it as one. Very nice for long term.

2) check out puckerup.com/bboard

BPL

hommax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm completely addicted to those toys !
I'm wearing one right now ...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can someone post a picture of what this looks like? I mean, I have seen butt plugs but not something you can where for hours! Or one that would actually stay put!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I occasionally wear one around the house. I purchased a "starter" ser of plugs and a mearing the middle one. I find that the plug want to slide out when I sit or walk too much. I have thought of wearing a jock backwards but maybe someone has a better idea. I am not using any lube since that made the plug slide out instantly.